• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

RCD 205/100's and Barder Stage 3 for sale or trade

STR8LINE

Reaction score
If you do decide you dot need that much injector and nozzle size, I would like to swap sticks with you as I want to spray my truck I the spring and this KC turbo is cleaning up my 190's all to good.

I know you said you have changed your mind but Iam just throw'in it out there in case you decide you don't want to stay with the 205's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
so how did she do?

Not what it should've but we figured out why. It put down 534hp and almost 1000tq...... That was with my DD tune and a badly cracked y pipe. New y pipe is being made along with installing a fuel sump. The FASS system couldn't keep up with the turbo. I'm having it live tuned while I'm in Iraq so it'll be ready to put down its real potential hp at Riff Raff.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Man, small world .. Met your guy justin blinkley tonight, just so happen I noticed the truck we he was talkin about and realized it was yours and then tht he is your builder. Did not know we were so close really. We have to meet up sometime, or atleast meet at the track this summer .. Beech bend in Bowling Green Ky, tht's where I'm from.

Just happen to be coming through Nashville tonight and got beside justin on interstate, he punched it a little and then I come back up beside him an broke the tires loose .. Lol he followed me off the exit as just so happen at same time my girls little boy had to use the bathroom, so me an him talked it up a bit and then I realized it was you he was talkin about. Real good guy, super nice and loves these trucks like we do.

Good luck at the dyno the next rip btw!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hahaha yeah very small world!!! He is a great guy and one of my great friends. We'll definitely have to get together sometime this summer. I head back to Iraq Wednesday so I won't be back until July 2nd but I'm looking forward to running it at beech bend. Truck is going back in Justin's shop Tuesday for some upgrades. I don't know if you have your own people you go to for diesel work but if you ever find yourself needing your truck worked on then Justin is your guy. Lol Btw his truck has 260k on it and still going strong. See you this summer brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.