• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 F350 Dually parts.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Alright, I will be at TS this weekend, and am leaving Wednesday.. I will be bringing some of the smaller parts with me (turbos, injectors, hpfp ect) but if there's anything you would like to get off of it, shoot me a message with a price. I'm not putting a price on this post, so just ask if you want to know.

I have a complete truck, that was totalled from some minor fire damage. I'm parting it out (OR SELL COMPLETE) The longblock, trans and tcase ARE SOLD, but I have the rest of the truck. Everything listed is fine and in working order.

71mm elite atmosphere turbo with 11k miles
Factory 56mm vgt with 11k miles
HPFP (truck ran great with 25k+ RP)
All 8 injectors (4 need new plugs on top, 4 are perfectly fine)
Egr coolers
All accessories off of engine.

Axles (50 or 60 front, 80 dually rear with 3.73s), cab (fire damage to dash and headliner), front fenders, full power mirrors,
Bed is in good shape, tailgate WITH step AND camera. Wheels and tires in good shape. Bumpers front and rear with sensors.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff so if there is anything at all you can think of that you may need, just ask. I need to know by Wednesday evening if anyone would like me to bring anything to TS. Otherwise, we can work out shipping.

Sorry for the scattered post.
Thanks guys!
Justin.

Edit: Easier way to reach me, by call or text 321-507-6510. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Jbenso127

Reaction score
duh, im a dork... yeah should be a 60, but ive seen odder things... snap a pic of it from the backside that shows where the rounded part of the housing meets at the top.

live life full throttle

Lol I will try to get one later for ya. Or just let you know... I'll know what it is when I look at it.

Strokersace

Reaction score
All dually front ends are d60. Even way back when in 99. The srw had d50 axles early on in the SD but I think from 05 on they are d60 also.

Wish I had the cash just to buy the frame and drivetrain for a future project I have in my head.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Does it have black interior? I'm looking for the plastic piece that goes on the side of the driver seat. I may even take the front buckets if they are black leather. Pm me please

Latest posts

Members online