• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

RCD 205/100's and Barder Stage 3 for sale or trade

Reaction score
As the title states I'm selling my RCD 205/100's and my Barder Stage 3. The injectors have less than 3000 miles on them. Reason I'm selling is because I bent a few pushrods yesterday and decided the power isn't worth it. It's my daily so it needs to be more reliable. Looking for 2300 obo plus working cores or I would trade for a set of 155's or 175's. The Barder 68 has less than 3000 miles on it as well. Looking for 1800 or a low mileage powermaxx plus boot. It sucks doing this but I need it to be reliable for my family when I head back overseas. Thanks for looking. PM me for details or offers

NRHX2009

Reaction score
My stage 3 that he is selling was modified to my stage 3 from a Elite turbo. It has the smaller GT40 compressor housing and backing plate. Not built from a new powermax like my "normal" stage 3.

Just dont want any customers getting a surprise when they get it.

Post up a pic or two. Should help

Reaction score
My bad James I forgot to add that. The turbo runs perfect, and if I can get my hands on some 155's or 175's with smaller nozzles then I'll keep the turbo. Its just that at the hp level that I'm at, I'm breaking stuff. It's my DD so I can't have it in the shop twice a week lol. As far as the turbo and injectors go I've not had a single problem out of either.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
dude...just keep it all and put a tow tune on it. my tow tune with 255's and compounds is just as tame as a stock truck...literally.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
dude...just keep it all and put a tow tune on it. my tow tune with 255's and compounds is just as tame as a stock truck...literally.

That was going to be my next post... can you not just defuel it? I'm sure someone could write you a tune that pulled enough fuel to make it safe to drive around town without issue. Or do as Lance said and put a tow tune on it.

Hate to see it go from what it is now, down to whatever... but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sucks - still a beautiful truck though.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Reaction score
Monitors you can close this thread. Trucks staying as is. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone I was just really depressed after it messed up yesterday and didn't know what to do.

Latest posts

Members online