• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FF 250/200 7.3 injectors

DoubleL

Reaction score
I paid for these via Paypal to this guy but I'm starting to feel like I'm getting the runaround on getting tracking info or proof that he shipped them yet. I got cores to send him but waiting on tracking info that mine I paid for are on there way.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Injectors have been sold to Larry. Sent you a text a couple minutes ago. Been out of state but I'm back now

DoubleL

Reaction score
Ya he did text me with several excuses but nothing on info on my paid for injectors. I've been private messaging and texting him with zero responses since that day. Only time he seems to sorta respond is when something is posted publicly.
So sorry to bring this to the top again but this guy Frank is just not giving me any confidence that he's not trying to rip me off! Very sad for us classified shoppers.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Par for the course with this guy. DoubleL, I hope you don't get taken and are delivered what you bought. Do yourself a favor and read thru some of this guy's threads/posts. You'll definitely see a not-so-good pattern...

DoubleL

Reaction score
Yea I think it's that time. I've been way beyond patient but I paid him on Dec29 and he just barely responds to me with excuses but never useful updates on if he has even shipped them yet. He said they were ready to ship on purchase date..
I keep hoping he's human and will eventually do the right thing but this is getting ridiculous.

sootie

Reaction score
hopefully you didn't send the payment paypal gift...

get on with the dispute.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Your refund is on its way. I do apologize sometimes life takes over and things come up. I ****ed up on the shipping and had been out of pocket for that I apologize but I'm still here answering you and often as I can.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
As Larry has asked for a refund these are back for sale. I'm out of town till Friday the 16th and they can ship that Saturday. Local pick up is also welcome

PSD_

Reaction score
I sent this guy some injectors and I get the same damn run around about getting cores back. I sure wish I would've seen this before. December 29th is a coincidence he paid me for mine same day but still no cores and he even claims they've been shipped but will not provide tracking information. This guy is full of it buyers and sellers beware

DoubleL

Reaction score
Well definitely don't buy these injectors until he pays me back my $1370 for them as promised cuz of the runaround he gave me. He said I should've had the money Tuesday or Wednesday. I "think" today is Saturday. He told me he was slow but "c'mon man".

Strokersace

Reaction score
If you paid via PayPal, file a dispute. This guy has been a total chitbag for the word go. He b!tches and complains when he bought injectors when they were a day late shipping to him. Made a big stink, filed a PayPal dispute, the whole 9. And since.... He's continuously phucked people around right and left like he claimed madmax was doing to him.

Durtbag deluxe.

Latest posts

Members online