Please welcome Lubrication Engineers to PSA!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey guys. It is my pleasure to announce that Lubrication Engineers has joined on as a sponsor!

Jimmy aka jimdawg185 is no stranger the forums, and we are happy to have him with us.

From their site:

Lubrication Engineers, Inc. is the one source that you can rely on for all your lubrication reliability needs. With our comprehensive line of high-performance lubricants including industrial oils, extreme pressure greases, food grade lubricants, gear oils, open gear lubricants, synthetic lubricants, engine oils and many other lubricant and reliability solutions, we make it easy for you to take care of your company’s valuable assets while still growing the bottom line.
A trusted reliability partner to companies all over the world, we manufacture and distribute our own high-performance lubricants, which are made of highly refined or synthetic base oils and proprietary additives. These enhanced lubricants far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. To complement our lubricant offering, we offer a full line of lubrication reliability products and services, including solutions for oil analysis, storage, handling and transfer, contamination exclusion, contamination removal, education and training.
LE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and technology center is located in Wichita, Kansas, with distribution out of Wichita as well as Knoxville, Tennessee, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Sales, customer service and technical support functions are based in Fort Worth, Texas. The company’s international presence includes distributors in more than 60 countries.

Check em out:

www.lelubricants.com

Welcome Guys!!:D

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Thanks boss!

It is an exciting time in the marvelous world of tribology!
I have started a few threads in the past in an attempt to open some things up to discussion in regards to asset (your truck) management and predictive maintenance strategies (extended oil drains in combination with oil analysis). I thought the next move would be to open the taps up a little so that I would not feel like I was violating PSA rules.

Thanks again, and I can't wait for the fun to begin!

psduser1

Reaction score
Very cool!
I've learned from your posts, one of these days I'll have to swing by and meet you in person.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! And beers are always on me for visitors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Thanks for the support, browsed the site and yall sure cover a lot, and from previous post of knowledge I sure only good things are to come.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
jcain,

I sell the products direct from the factory. We have distributors like Mag Hytec and some racing catalogs, but I prefer to ship direct for many reasons. Mostly because then I get credit for it so that I can justify the sponsorship cost. Also, shipping is free so there is no reason to possibly pay more from a distributor unless you want a quantity that only our distributor sell.
I can also make sure you are getting the product that best fits the application.

call me 616-460-9949
or email
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online