• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 OEM and performance parts clean out!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Selling some OEM parts, as well as some of the parts that I never got around to installing. I changed my plans around slightly so they gotta go!

All prices (if there is one set) are BEFORE shipping and are negotiable, so don't hesitate to make me an offer. Please be mindful of the fact that the condition is as described and that acceptable offers will be considered based on that description!

OEM 2011 Tail Lamps- in excellent condition. No fade, no defect. ((Make offer))

OEM 2011 Turbocharger and accessories - 100% function at removal. ((Make offer))

OEM 2011 Step Side bars (Black) ((Make offer))

MBRP 4" T409 Single exit filter back exhaust with 5" tip. 6 months old, was installed. ((Make offer))

Turbosmart BOV Race Port System (Blue anodized unit) NIB. $250

Professionally painted Tuxedo Black 2011 OEM Headlamps (Never installed after paint job) $300

Black Flame Customs Projector Tuxedo Black HID Headlamp System (4 months old/Work great) $575

OEM 2011 Navigation Unit. Works flawless! ((Make offer))

S&B Cold Air intake system- was installed for 4 months. Great condition. $75

OEM 2011 Subwoofer. Works great. ((Make offer))

One Up Offroad Long Gusset Traction Bars, Beside Frame Mount, Weld-On Axle Mount. Never installed/Brand new. $700

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Will respond to all this afternoon.

Headlamps are sold with projectors and ballasts, working fine with no issues when removed from the truck. Stereo is nav/sub/amp together preferably...

CMCx2012

Reaction score
By the above I mean "Headlamps are sold along with the projectors...". Lol, they are still available for sale as of today. :)

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Both sets of headlamps are painted Tuxedo Black, with lightly smoked turn signals. One set is OEM painted units and the other set have the projectors built by Black Flame Customs (photos of these lights on the truck below).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score

OEM 2011 Turbocharger and accessories - 100% function at removal. ((Make offer))

MBRP 4" T409 Single exit filter back exhaust with 5" tip. 6 months old, was installed. ((Make offer))

Turbosmart Diesel BOV Race Port System (Blue anodized unit) NIB. $250

Professionally painted Tuxedo Black 2011 OEM Headlamps (Never installed after paint job) $300

Black Flame Customs Projector Tuxedo Black HID Headlamp System (4 months old/Work great) $575

OEM 2011 Navigation Unit. Works flawless! ((SOLD--11liftedf250))

S&B Cold Air intake system- was installed for 4 months. ((SOLD--11liftedf250))

One Up Offroad Long Gusset Traction Bars, Beside Frame Mount, Weld-On Axle Mount. Never installed/Brand new. $700

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
2 list items sold today :)

More to add to the list: 2011 OEM exhaust/filter system, tow hooks, fog lamp assemblies WITH HID system (one bulb out), and a set of recently mounted Recon smoked red LED tail lamps (one is out, but I was sent a brand new replacement unit).

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Why do I have to be an Ass?!

Lol, I am accepting offers so what do you need, the entire unit with the bezel buckets? I do want to keep my bezel buckets but all else is for grabs in that ASSEMBLY.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
To add to the list:

2013 OEM Trailer brake switch. $50
2011 OEM full dash bezel and controls. $125

Have a good weekend, all!

Cesar84

Reaction score
Im sorry didnt realize it until after i posted i need everything mine is a non foglight xlt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Thanks to all that showed interest in these parts. I will be returning within the next 2-3 weeks from work out of state. Thank you for your understanding!

Here is to the new week ahead.

Turbosmart Diesel BOV Race Port System (Blue anodized unit) NIB. $250

OEM 2011 Navigation Unit. Works flawless! ((SOLD--11liftedf250))

S&B Cold Air intake system- was installed for 4 months. ((SOLD--11liftedf250))

2013 OEM Trailer Brake Switch. $50.

2011 OEM FULL dash bezel and controls. $125.

2011 OEM Lariat chrome tow hooks. ((Make offer))

2011 OEM exhaust, complete with ***. ((Make offer. Consider shipping))

2011 OEM foglamp assemblies WITH HID kit from retro solutions. (Kit worked fine after bulb was replaced prior to removal for Rigid assemblies.) $100.00

Recon smoked red tail lamps. (3 pieces; one brand new driver side, one bad unit that can be fixed, one passenger side. Good condition) $75.

Last edited:

cwienk

Reaction score
i would like pictures of both sets of headlights please! dont have any bumpers by chance do u:)?

CMCx2012

Reaction score
For those that want photos of the headlamps, all I have beside decent full truck shots until I get back from travel is the link to the headlamp build page itself. I apologize for this inconvenience but the build page in itself is pretty detailed. The lamps look darker than they actually are on the build thread, but in person it is a perfect blend of aesthetics and unique contrast!

http://blackflamecustoms.com/2011-ford-superduty-all-black-d2s-hid-projector-headlight-package/

Latest posts

Members online