I should have learned....

eastern

Reaction score
What brand and size LED light? Just in case I feel like messing with some friends later? :naughty:

LED light.jpg
This little bastard. Bought a few from amazon. Only 10 watts 8.4 volts

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
UPDATE:
so i havent had a single issue since the video...just hoping it was a one time fluke

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
although some chick decided she was going to dart behind me as i was backing out of my parking spot.

lets just say
Lifted F250: 1
Ford Focus: 0

i literally have zero damage, she's gonna need a new fender and hood

crashidy

Reaction score
Get your frame alignment checked. I thought i had zero damage from something similar but it turns out my frame got ever so slightly bent. On an 09 though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
FWIW, it did the glitch again, it was different this time though, i started the truck and none of the eletrical inside the truck worked..aka the dash, radio, windows, climate control..ect..

i made another thread right after it happened and how the dealership in my town needs to go out of business because of how they treated the problem

Jomax

Reaction score
FWIW, it did the glitch again, it was different this time though, i started the truck and none of the eletrical inside the truck worked..aka the dash, radio, windows, climate control..ect..

i made another thread right after it happened and how the dealership in my town needs to go out of business because of how they treated the problem

You my friend need to buy a Chevy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greyford1979

Reaction score
You my friend need to buy a Chevy.

We actually had a guy that came into our shop for us to replace his rear bumper on his brand new Silverado after he backed into something. He told us that once we were done with it, he was driving it straight to the dealer, putting the keys on their counter, and telling them to go f**k themselves and to keep the truck because he didn't want it any more LOL. He said it had so many problems that the dealer had it more than he did, had it less than a year.

Grey_Matter

Reaction score
i have toyed with the idea of trading it in on something else, but just because they have different badges and are different companies i feel like they are all crap....

dodge has massive tranny problems, chevy has suspension problems and apparently ford has electrical problems....i guarantee i will not buy another ford after this one

Jomax

Reaction score
I think it’s just you bud. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe a diesel Titan.

Strokersace

Reaction score
i have toyed with the idea of trading it in on something else, but just because they have different badges and are different companies i feel like they are all crap....

dodge has massive tranny problems, chevy has suspension problems and apparently ford has electrical problems....i guarantee i will not buy another ford after this one

Have you considered a Huffy?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
this isnt 2002. dodge has no trans issues. chevy suspension issues? sounds like your google search was from the early 2000s.

go get a gasser so you dont hurt yourself anymore

btoler4th

Reaction score
My 1st work truck did similar things(less than 5k miles) , but they were consistently far worse. Was told it was body control module, dealer we get trucks from wanted to help but apparently it was a huge issue on some 17s. And had no timetable on when it could be done, bc the bcm was unavailable at the time. So we loaded that betch up on a flat bed work trailer and haven't seen it since. We were sol for about a day or two, till a new dmax came our way. However, my shiestya$$ gf snagged it, and we got his 250, (8k miles 12/17). Swapped drag tank and tool boxes and haven't looked back since. Been about a year and 45k + miles and no issues. Bout to throw her on a diet with ez lynk and some hollow piping. We leave it running a good 12hrs a day. It regens with a nice stinky cloud of white smoke. Great trucks they say..

Latest posts

Members online