• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0l diesel used good crank shafts

truckshopkustoms

Reaction score
Yes we do have them on the website, but the pricing is not set, we tryto help everyone out, on psa, or any other customer out there. Flat out in this case i have a friend, thats jamed up has five motors that need cams, trying to found them. We make $25.00 in the deal. So theres no great deal, or me doubling my money, comes down to helping a friend!

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
Yes we do have them on the website, but the pricing is not set, we tryto help everyone out, on psa, or any other customer out there. Flat out in this case i have a friend, thats jamed up has five motors that need cams, trying to found them. We make $25.00 in the deal. So theres no great deal, or me doubling my money, comes down to helping a friend!

funny that this friend has been in a bind several times, as you have tried to buy these parts from me as well and have them drop shipped to folks. you know who to contact here about becoming a sponser, as you have been in contact with them.

truckshopkustoms

Reaction score
Look man im not on here to start anything, i need five cams, that's what it comes down to.. if someone on here wants to sale me one...thats up to them? if not fine. No i dont know who to contact on here for the sponsor, or i would have. Flat out is there somthing i can help you with, or have been to you. If not please stop messaging on my page. thanks

Latest posts

Members online