"Crude Intentions" Build

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Well the truck runs awesome!
Good enough to ruffle some feathers at Firepunk's work stock sled pull in Plain City OH.
Broke a stock Dana 80 shaft and ended up 3rd in a big field of some very stout trucks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170716-031950.jpg
    Screenshot_20170716-031950.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 135

Black AOD

Reaction score
I was on Lucas' little support cew if you can call it that since he was pulling in my hometown...here's the link to his pull. His truck runs STRONG! Definitely some upset people there. This pull was sponsored by firepunk so a there was a lot of serious competition that showed up, some people from very far away too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N-UAekgqoQ

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I owe you a few beers for all your help Andrew!

Thanks Mike. Gonna get it dialed in with some dyno tuning and some other upgrades this summer. Then next winter might end up with a custom set of larger turbos. Joshs 60s fuel amazingly hard as you can see.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I owe you a few beers for all your help Andrew!

Thanks Mike. Gonna get it dialed in with some dyno tuning and some other upgrades this summer. Then next winter might end up with a custom set of larger turbos. Joshs 60s fuel amazingly hard as you can see.

No problem buddy!

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Whats with the intermittent throttle? Find a weird limiter in the tuning or blip of throttle?

I was wondering the same thing when I 1st saw the pass. Gonna make another pass Friday and see if it was me or the truck has something going on.

Hope to get it dyno tuned here before end of summer. Darrin said their dyno break is not working and he was gonna call me when it was fixed.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Looks awesome, another Ford in the running to hurt feelings...Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it loaded of a ton of guys. Esp the two trucks that tried to cheat, running s400's under the hood. One got be by 3' and the other was way behind. Both got teched and thrown out after their pass.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Oh it loaded of a ton of guys. Esp the two trucks that tried to cheat, running s400's under the hood. One got be by 3' and the other was way behind. Both got teched and thrown out after their pass.

I thought one was an s300 and one was an s400?

Either way ***ing s400 guy was an as*hole to boot too. Started cussing Lavon out. That didn't go far.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I thought one was an s300 and one was an s400?

Either way ***ing s400 guy was an as*hole to boot too. Started cussing Lavon out. That didn't go far.

Yeah of all people let's argue with the event promoter, and arguably the currently most talked about guy in the Cummins performance industry :hammer:

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Got my axle fixed from the Firepunk event.
37 spline shafts and a Detroit mechanical locker.

Best way to break in new parts is a truck pull right?

Got 2nd place Saturday night in Warsaw, IN and some how got DQ'ed out of a 1st place win in Armanda MI on Sunday afternoon.
Something about how they didn't like my stock appearing turbos with out opening my hood.

I guess putting 12' gap on what was a 2nd place druramax with 100% injectors, 12mm cp3, and stock appearing charger is what DQ'ed me hahahahaha
0663900260dc939e19c0588235865d5f.jpg
a651bf26669a7f7ff99ff8b6b27cc75e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
It was honestly dead. I saw no advertising for it, only reason I knew was a buddy with a hot semi heard about it. It was a nice track though!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gwunter

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a nice place with the lake view and all. Years ago it was a big time truck pull. Really good semi show as well.

Latest posts

Members online