Low power

NHRMK

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Conveniently I have an appointment Wednesday for an alignment and transmission service. My truck seems to have no power has been happening for a couple weeks, just thought it was crappy fuel, it will have power for the first 10 minutes or so but after seems to be sluggish and not much boost. You tend to hear more motor and injector clatter than turbo. If you give more throttle the boost gauge barley moves. If you shut it down and start it up 10 or 20 minutes later runs fine again and just repeats.

Thanks in advance.

NHRMK

Reaction score
Only code that comes and goes is P207F but that's related to the DEF. and yes stock. Thanks for the response.

sootie

Reaction score
some def codes cause limp mode. i bet you have a failing nox sensor.

NHRMK

Reaction score
Update, not much from the dealer. Test drove said felt fine, I've driven it for two days now without climate control on and it seems to be fine. My timing doesn't advance to 4.0 degree driving around town anymore either, haven't tried turning it back on. But what would cause the timing to change with just the climate control on. Thanks

griz700rocket

Reaction score
My friends 2011 was having trouble with low boost and it was throwing a code for the DEF heater. Clear the code and it would run fine. Ended up d-leeting it for not much more than what ford wanted for the heater.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My friends 2011 was having trouble with low boost and it was throwing a code for the DEF heater. Clear the code and it would run fine. Ended up d-leeting it for not much more than what ford wanted for the heater.

always the smart move.

NHRMK

Reaction score
I have everything to do it, ordered it all from mike in april just wanted to make sure everything was sound but I may just pull the trigger. Off topic question but speaking of ******s mike whats going to happen for us who have ******* on Ez lynk?

Latest posts

Members online