Dual Steering Stabilizer

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Im pretty sure they will as the stabilizer mount flush with the top of the center drag link when mounted under the bracket. If one of you guys wanted to try a kit, I would be willing to cover return shipping with no restocking fee if it didnt work out. You would have to install the kit and cycle the suspension in your driveway so that nothing was damaged but I would take the kit back if you determined it wouldnt work.

So I picked one up for my truck which is lowered and it does hit but only on quick up movements. With some minor clearencing of the engine cradle it should work. I did speak with Trevor and he offered to take the kit back and I thank him for that. There also seemed to be plenty of space for the track bar, but I will confirm that after trimming. Thanks again Trevor.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
IMG_20130701_175351_200_zps1eade0b6.jpg

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
I mounted mine under the bracket, Fits fine! Did have a few hardware problems, but its been on the truck for about 10K miles and has been working great!!!

20007.3L

Reaction score
2000 F250, can you PM me a price on a kit! I have a huge death wobble at 70mph, when pulling 10K lbs every weekend its not fun!

NotStock

Reaction score
We have had one in the works for awhile but test fit it to a truck and found a few minor changes that needed to be made and havent had time to make them yet. I will get on this asap though.

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Awesome! Any idea on a release time frame? My truck is about to be at Centex diesel getting some other goodies, I'd like to get it all knocked out at one time...
I might be able to help out with some fitment testing

Last edited:

Gametime

Reaction score
MAG-Hytech Diff Cover

Will this unit work on my truck with the Mag-Hytech Diff cover with no mods to the cover?

And what size stroke Damper Shock is needed I would like the kit only and add King 2.0 on it, I am thinking 10" stroke?

Latest posts

Members online