• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Tow Power X compounds 76/59 and 60hp nozzles (6.4L)

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Alright guys I'm going to go ahead and throw this stuff up here. First thing is first it is back home and I am at school so I can't really grab pictures of them at the moment.

Tow Power X Compounds - These were Chris Corbins old turbos which were refurbished so you're basically getting a new set since they never made it on my truck
  • 76/59 ball bearing turbos
  • polished housings
  • 59 is a billet wheel

To get the same thing from elite would be $6700, so my price is $6200 firm, shipping or pick up is on the buyer.

Only have pics of the housings right now.

CHROME-LIKE-POLISHING-TURBO-98.jpg

CHROME-LIKE-POLISHING-TURBO-101.jpg

CHROME-LIKE-POLISHING-TURBO-99.jpg

CHROME-LIKE-POLISHING-TURBO-102.jpg

Elite 60HP Nozzles - used with only 500 miles on them.

Retail is $900, I will take $700 for them

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I've past my point of patience with certain aspects of this industry and am probably going to go back all stock and pocket the money. May even get rid of the truck. Haven't had my truck for a month now, and to be honest I don't even miss it anymore. A 6.0 drove by on campus today and usually I would have thought it sounded really good and got excited, but I just didn't care.

I'm over it I guess.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Sell me your bumpers!!!LOL It would be upsetting to see such a nice truck ago, and im not gonna lie i was excited for your build. But if you are loosing interested in it than i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyways GLWS.

dstryr

Reaction score
I've past my point of patience with certain aspects of this industry and am probably going to go back all stock and pocket the money. May even get rid of the truck. Haven't had my truck for a month now, and to be honest I don't even miss it anymore. A 6.0 drove by on campus today and usually I would have thought it sounded really good and got excited, but I just didn't care.

I'm over it I guess.

Im in the same boat man.... :fustrate:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I want those turbos bad but during sled season its gonna be hard to swing that kinda cash

extreme3807

Reaction score
glws man...getting ready to sell my truck also. A lot of **** in this industry has been pissing me off lately as well. I'll spread the word on my end over these turbos

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
glws man...getting ready to sell my truck also. A lot of **** in this industry has been pissing me off lately as well. I'll spread the word on my end over these turbos

not to derail

would you send me a PM telling me more about what your talking about? i think i might have missed something here so im curious as to whats going on

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
Is the price difference because of the polishing? I am not trying to step on your sale, but I am only inquiring as a 76/59 set is 5200.00. Thanks

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
76/56 set is 5200, 76 with a 59 billet wheel is 6300, polishing is 400. Straight off elite's website

Motostroker

Reaction score
in the same boat, these truck are money pits. ill let you know if i can swing them

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
yea, if anything I think I'll get a car in the mid 20s to low 30s and then buy a older f150 to use as a truck.

Latest posts

Members online