my new 4 link

ncollins64

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Trevor for hooking me up with his long arm 4 link kit. He has outstanding customer service and ill order from him again no doubt. The kit looks awesome in person and the fab skills look second to none. I can't wait to get it on next week.

ncollins64

Reaction score
here is some PMF Fab pieces

I finally got the 4 link out on. Install was a breeze and the pieces are made well. Also got the PMF steering set up put on also. Thanks for awesome products Trevor.

Attachments

• IMG_20140207_121758_201.jpg
    IMG_20140207_121758_201.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20140207_121731_298.jpg
    IMG_20140207_121731_298.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 210
  • IMG_20131114_154638_419.jpg
    IMG_20131114_154638_419.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 200

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Looks good, Trevor makes some good stuff, got a guy locally here with a pmf lift and I've see. It first hand and It all looks top notch

ncollins64

Reaction score
I've tried putting some miles on it. The steering actually feels tighter and no more wheel hop. I tried a couple of launches and no more wheel hop.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I have been thinking about doing this when I get my check for more truck parts ....I mean tax return! These pictures make me wanna order it now lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
I finally got the 4 link out on. Install was a breeze and the pieces are made well. Also got the PMF steering set up put on also. Thanks for awesome products Trevor.

now I really want your truck. your truck is a mirror of what mine will look like when its done, from your engine bay to your suspension, but your will be slightly taller. but damn that looks sick!!!!!

ncollins64

Reaction score
Same^^. How does she ride/drive?
To me the truck rides and drives smoother and firmer than it ever has. The install was super easy and the measuremenrs that trevor gave me was right on for my lift. Havent really took it Offroad or pulling yet. I did try a couple of launches and the front end felt planted better also. As soon as the engine parts get here I'll be going to the track and seeing how things improve there.

ncollins64

Reaction score
now I really want your truck. your truck is a mirror of what mine will look like when its done, from your engine bay to your suspension, but your will be slightly taller. but damn that looks sick!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words. Its a work in progress. Its took long enough that's for sure. Can't wait to see yours all done.:toast:

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Its a work in progress. Its took long enough that's for sure. Can't wait to see yours all done.:toast:

me too, I should have smoked/ptm head lights coming from absolute performance within a week hopefully, and my tinted tailights should be coming from mink soon if he would ever get off PSA and paint them! Then I'll order some mirror caps and have them ptm along with an aftermarket grill. Then do some no limit bling in the spring, and so on. I'm excited. I've been waiting since 2008 when these trucks came out to get one, but I had to focus everything on getting my business off the ground. it is paying off. are you going to rudys in march?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online