• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Huge elite diesel part out list

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Long story short I bought what I thought was my dream truck and unfortunately it's been a nightmare. And since I'm not some other people that can sleep at night knowing they sold someone something that is broke the only way to even get close to getting my money out of it is to part it out, return it to stock and sell the truck in stock form. All these parts are for a 6.4 I'm located near Charlotte nc and have PayPal also. Anything purchased through PayPal the buyer will be responsible for the fees. I'm going to try and be really fair on the prices but if someone doesn't like what I'm asking then please just keep it to yourself. I'm already sick about having to do this anyways so I don't need a bunch of smart ass comments filling this thread up. All sales will be plus shipping also. Thanks you

Elite stage 2 ported and polished heads, oversized valves and elite springs. Retail 5550 sell for 3000

Elite h11 head studs, list 1000 sell for 500

Ported 6.0 manifolds and up pipes to work with them, also has a lower wastegate setup with a tial 40mm gate. 500

Elite stage 2 low pressure fuel system, list for 2100 sell for 1000

Elite dual fueler setup, will include everything, list for 3700, sell for 2000

Spearco inter cooler, list for 1300 sell for 600 plus your good stock one.

No limit cold side pipe and intake elbow, 300

Two piece hot side inter cooler pipe with v band connection at turbo, also has bd blowoff valve in it, 400. I have the bd controller and lines to go with the blow off valve. It will need to be rewired.

Elite ported intake, 250 it's not the full Zmax it's the partial

Elite 150 nozzles on low mileage (55k) injectors, nozzles list for 900, injectors are 250-300 a piece new, sell the setup for 1500

Elite shortblock, less then 5k miles. Cut and coated pistons, but here's the problem, the studs were not done correctly so the block has fractures under the studs. It looses a little coolant and it's steaming it in the oil. It has a stage one cam in it also. New this is 7500. I don't know what to ask for this. It can probably be fixed by just sealing the studs to the block but I didn't want to mess with it. Someone make me an offer on it.

Elite oil fill and CCv reroute, new 400 sell for 200

Elite stage 5 Trans all billet 5k miles. Dpc converter, new 9600, sell for 6000 plus good stock Trans. I can do the swap included in that if anyone is interested.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff and will update this thread accordingly. Everything is still on the truck as of right now but I work at a shop and will be pulled, packaged and shipped as soon as payment is received. It has no turbos on it so it's not being driven.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I'm trying to respond to pms as quick as I can. If I miss somebody it's not on purpose. I've had 10 pms in the last 30 minutes.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Oh yeah and I have a billet flex plate. New 750 I'll sell for 450

And a custom intake setup that can be used with max powers or probably a big single also. It's got a big metal pan where the passenger battery sits and huge afe filter and elbow with a place for maf. Like the big chill air box. They sell for 400 so 200 should be fair on that part.

Latest posts

Members online