Must do mods for 17+ Powerstrokes

Aggie6.4

Reaction score
I have been out of the diesel world for awhile and just got a 2017 F250. I remember there being a 6.4 page that was all the mods for longevity and performance that were a must when buying a new truck you plan to have for a long time but can’t find that anywhere for 6.7s. I’m assuming most are the same but was wondering if anyone could give me a list of stuff specific to the 6.7 that are either likely to fail or good preventive measures to do for the truck. Truck is already ******d and doing egr ****** next.

Thanks in advance

sootie

Reaction score
thats it. Just drive it and make sure clean fuel goes in the tank.

Black AOD

Reaction score
^^ what those guys said. Clean fuel, clean good quality oil, keep up on maintenance for filter changes and fluid flushes. A dleted & tooned 17+ 6.7 runs liked a champ with the right toons. I just did mine with a 5" exhaust, TSD tunes on EZ-L and No Limit EGR kit and intake and CCV kit. My only other immediate near plans are a turbo/intercooler piping kit to get rid of the factory plastic pieces. These 17+ trucks are the most reliable and best running diesel powerstroke Ford has manufactured to date IMO.

Latest posts

Members online