My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
They are already released.....you can even send you regular piggyback shocks to them to have the CDV added for 135/shock.

you'll prolly just have to wait to get them lol... i got mine 2 weeks ago.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
still got some small things to do, but getting close. have the shocks set to soft and it rides much smoother than stock.

13_icon_lift_1.jpg

TripleE44

Reaction score
One thing I noticed when I had the Icon bypasses, is that sometimes all the way soft wasn't truly the best it could ride.

Obviously it may be different with the CDC shock since(I'm assuming) it controls compression only, but its something to think about.

Looks real nice though man.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
One thing I noticed when I had the Icon bypasses, is that sometimes all the way soft wasn't truly the best it could ride.

Obviously it may be different with the CDC shock since(I'm assuming) it controls compression only, but its something to think about.

Looks real nice though man.

yeah ive only put about 10 miles on it , i was thinking go up in increments of 2 , and see what happens. for the most part its a pavement princess, so highway feel will be most critical. i can tell the rear end feels much more smooth thugh, not nearly as stiff. ill prolly leave the rerar soft, and mess with the front.

TripleE44

Reaction score
That's pretty much what I did with the 2 increments. Layson suggested running them all the way hard and then all the way soft and it kinda gives you an idea of what it actually does and feels like. That helped me out too, it wasn't quite as simple as soft really makes it better.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's pretty much what I did with the 2 increments. Layson suggested running them all the way hard and then all the way soft and it kinda gives you an idea of what it actually does and feels like. That helped me out too, it wasn't quite as simple as soft really makes it better.

got ya. appreciate the help.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Truck looks great. Maybe I missed it but what's your rear suspension setup? I've got Carli 4.5 inch up front and now OUO 6in traction blocks in the rear

Sent from a lawn mower

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Truck looks great. Maybe I missed it but what's your rear suspension setup? I've got Carli 4.5 inch up front and now OUO 6in traction blocks in the rear

Sent from a lawn mower

ouo 5" traction blocks and bars in the rear.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you move the axle ahead any with the traction blocks? If so, can you take a pic and post it?

yeah the patented pin design pushes the axle forward 5/8" , what kinda pic you want ?

Looking sharp. Black rims on a white truck is one of my favorites.

thanks man, its the first white superduty ive had that i am actually addressing on the full cosmetic scale, i never saw many platinum white ones around here so i know its a little unique for the area. ive been on a black rim kick, and they REALLY helped the look. to this day i still attribute the truck's good looks to the badges, for some reason they just really compliment the truck. thanks man.

Kudos to a great looking truck Mike! That's one of my favorite colors, I agree with the others that the black rims are a great choice.

thanks !

You already know

that you hate it ? LOL thanks buddy, funny thing is, its really hard to get good iphone photos of it. paint photo's well, but anything black like wheels and undercarriage kinda blend together. but i will tell you, it looks REALLY good in person. i get what seems like a compliment every day.

Latest posts

Members online