Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Non - Specific > Project Forum

Old 05-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Default Another 6.7 goes ELITE...

Well, I am at a significant point in time where I can finally anticipate (rather than speculate on) a definite date to finish the rest of my project build! Having said that, I am starting my detailed project thread!!

The short story: Last April I purchased my very first PSD; a 2011 F-250 6.7 CCSB in Tuxedo Black, Ultimate Lariat package. Before I even signed for the truck I had every intention to do a “Powermax conversion”, and I was actually on the phone with Elite Diesel Engineering discussing the details on my drive down to get the truck, lol! Aside from planning to purchase the VGT mount kit and full piping/tubing from EDE, I decided about a month after I signed for the truck to start with the many popular performance modifications that 6.7 owners typically perform on their trucks. With the help of one very willing and dedicated buddy, we began the installs about a year ago starting with the basic modifications; full stainless exhaust, tuning, intake, tint, etc.

Fast forward to this April, a year of PSA following and research has passed , and I find myself finally sealing deals that will complete a big order next month that will make up the rest of this build. I will be working toward finalizing all of the details and I hope to have new information available to you all on this thread just as soon as it comes! A HUGE advanced “thank you” to Elite Diesel Engineering, Morgan (THE TRUCK GOD), ********, No Limit, Josh, and a few others for all of the countless hours on the phone and routine emails that provided me with great customer service and awesome help!

For now, I will post details of the entire build and progress photos from stock until about a week ago
Old 05-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Subd

No Limit Fabrication
Midwest Diesel & Auto
Old 05-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

I'll be watching.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

The truck sitting at the lot waiting for me to pickup, stock as a rock basically.. I ordered minor mods about a week after taking delivery. In the rest of these photos you will see the HID 55w fogs from Retro Solutions (great kit), custom Ford emblems, rain guards, platinum grille, and other little odds and ends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1248.JPG (371.9 KB, 397 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1874.jpg (665.3 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1875.jpg (638.8 KB, 386 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1924.JPG (1.65 MB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1925.JPG (1.48 MB, 296 views)
Old 05-20-2015, 12:47 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Not much of an update yet but here is a direct link to my recent headlamp upgrade:

http://blackflamecustoms.com/2011-fo...light-package/
ELITE DIESEL ENGINGEERING. CARLI. NO LIMIT FABRICATION. GEAR HEAD AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE. H&S MOTORSPORTS. PRECISION DIESEL.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

A lot has been going on and I haven't been able to really update the thread with anything too exciting, but I have been making progress in some areas of the build... The exterior/interior is almost done as far as color-matching and some small detailing here and there. I have been working to finalize orders for an EDE VGT kit, 3794, and most of the suspension parts, and then I can finally coordinate the install and tunes! Mind you all, I am doing this from 5 states away on a TDY...

One more time- a HUGE thank you to Nate over at Elite Diesel Engineering, Morgan (THE TRUCK GOD), ********, No Limit Fabrication, SmokinStroker’, Josh @ TDC, Jared @ RCD, and a few others for all of the countless hours on the phone and routine emails that provided me with great customer service and the right parts for the build!
Old 05-26-2015, 02:30 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCx2012 View Post
A lot has been going on and I haven't been able to really update the thread with anything too exciting, but I have been making progress in some areas of the build... The exterior/interior is almost done as far as color-matching and some small detailing here and there. I have been working to finalize orders for an EDE VGT kit, 3794, and most of the suspension parts, and then I can finally coordinate the install and tunes! Mind you all, I am doing this from 5 states away on a TDY...

One more time- a HUGE thank you to Nate over at Elite Diesel Engineering, Morgan (THE TRUCK GOD), ********, No Limit Fabrication, SmokinStroker’, Josh @ TDC, Jared @ RCD, and a few others for all of the countless hours on the phone and routine emails that provided me with great customer service and the right parts for the build!
If you are worried about he wait on the turbo kit. I have 3 complete Elite VGT Kits on the shelf ready to ship!
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
Old 05-26-2015, 03:24 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

PM Coming Jared!
Old 05-28-2015, 04:55 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Do any of you have experience with and/or recommend doing 30% nozzles for some added down-low?
Old 05-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCx2012 View Post
Do any of you have experience with and/or recommend doing 30% nozzles for some added down-low?
That's what I have and Matt thought we could get a little more out of it if I still had stock nozzels. Why don't you call Matt and visit with him...