Looking at buying a leftover 17

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
Stopped in at the dealer today. They showed me a leftover 17 platinum. MSRP 78300. Platinum ultimate package. Everything I want along with a spray in bed liner.

I’m trading in my 09’ 6.4L great condition with 152k miles. They offered me 18500 on trade for my truck.

The dealer has the truck listed for 70,380 on the website. Said he didn’t have any more room to move on it. What do you guys think about the deal.

This is my first time buying a new truck, so I’m not to keen with the whole dealership buying experience. I’m also 23, so the last couple dealerships I’ve stopped at I didn’t quite “EARN” their respect while trying to buy a top trim level truck.

Let me know what your thoughts are, at this point in the year I thought they would have more room to move on the newer truck.

08Monster

Reaction score
Should come buy one local to me. King Ranch loaded are down to 64k here.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Northwest444

Reaction score
Seems high to me. I am looking at 2018s the loaded lariats are going for $62k, the platinums are $68k. If you are not getting the respect then find someone who will, remember your the one whos spending the money. I am also on the other side of the united states, get on the computer and check your area.

Jgon08

Reaction score
I see you in Ohio what dealer was it? I know one down around Cincinnati that could put you in a 18 for less than that.

Jsexton

Reaction score
Walk away, dont let them make you feel like your gonna miss out on a deal....theirs ton more out their

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out invoice pricing? Seems like guys over on the .org site are getting down to invoice and even 1-2k below that?

Jgon08

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out invoice pricing? Seems like guys over on the .org site are getting down to invoice and even 1-2k below that?

Even invoice on a left over isn’t that great. After geting my 17 for A plan pricing I won’t buy until I get A plan again on another new one. I paid 67k for my platinum that stickered 77 and change. That was right when the 17’s came out also.

Black AOD

Reaction score
You can get well priced 2018 Limited's for 70-75k and that's almost 10k under their sticker price. So for a leftover 17 Platinum that's a rip off brother.

HossDieselWorks

Reaction score
Just walked off the dealer lot on Friday with a 2017 F350 CCLB Platinum, pretty much every option including vinyl floor and spray in bed liner...sticker on it was $78K, drove away for $61K.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Just walked off the dealer lot on Friday with a 2017 F350 CCLB Platinum, pretty much every option including vinyl floor and spray in bed liner...sticker on it was $78K, drove away for $61K.

Now that's a good deal if I do say so

Latest posts

Members online