• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2003 ccsb for sale

nhra3195

Reaction score
Selling my 2003 ccsb white 6.0. Truck has 162,xxx miles. All work has been done in the last 30,000 or less. The bulletproofing was done at RCD by the previous owner.

Engine-arp studs, egr delete, sct with custom gearhead tunes, full banks technicooler air to air and intake horn, afe intake, 58v ficm, new heads, 205/100 injectors, power max turbo, airdog 2 165, driven diesel regulated return

Trans-jasper transmission with less than 500 miles and billet converter

Interior-pioneer full touchscreen radio, wired for amp and subs, carbon fiber door inserts where the wood trim usually is, glowshift gauges(they suck), tinted windows all the way around

Exterior-new bedsides, led tailights, aftermarket headlights, paint to match grill and door handles, 6 inch black stack, 18 xd spyy wheels with fierce attitudes

The bad- windshield is cracked, has a slight miss when cold but clears up at operating temp, possibly because the injectors but they are only 2 years old. Minimal rock chips
Asking 20,000 but open to any offers. Would consider possible trades with cash either way

nhra3195

Reaction score
Like I said open to any offers. Everyone gets pissed if you don't post a price so I just threw a number out lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.