New from CA

D10Tion

Reaction score
What's up guys, just registered here a couple days ago but owned my 6.7 since 2011. Anyone else from California??

image_zpsrks2sg6y.jpg
"]
image_zpsrks2sg6y.jpg
[/URL]

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
ok, i just noticed the bed isnt really a bed.. its a service body something rather.. lol.. can you take some pics of the doors open on the bed?

live life full throttle

D10Tion

Reaction score
ok, i just noticed the bed isnt really a bed.. its a service body something rather.. lol.. can you take some pics of the doors open on the bed?

live life full throttle

All stock right now...warranty just ran out last month so now it's time to start getting some power out of this beast:D the beds from royal truck bodies. There's not many of them around cause ford ended up suing them so they were forced to stop production. I'll get some pics with the doors open tomorrow!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
All stock right now...warranty just ran out last month so now it's time to start getting some power out of this beast:D the beds from royal truck bodies. There's not many of them around cause ford ended up suing them so they were forced to stop production. I'll get some pics with the doors open tomorrow!
oh dam.. ok. cool. if you dont have any mods yet, get ahold of bigrpowr from no limit fabrications on here, he is from cali and has top notch products. prolly the closest to you too.

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

hit me up if i can help you with any mods you plan to do.

sHawkins

Reaction score
Those beds are super cool and really hard to find. I remember back when you could get them new, I think it was around 2000-01? I've been trying to find one for my truck for sometime now.

Great looking truck!

Latest posts

Members online