General Edge CS/CTS Question

Reaction score
OK, I don't know for sure if I want to do this or not. But I am looking at new gauges for my truck, and I had in mind what I wanted, but started thinking about the Edge CS/CTS monitors, because its compact with expandability.

So I'm a little unclear on how this works because I'd like to obviously run a pyro and also fuel pressure. I know they are add ons, so am I really looking at close to $400 to read these two parameters? It appears I have to buy the fuel pressure sensor setup AND the 5v universal input, then of course the pyro probe. $410 for all 3. Or do I spend the $300 and buy the 98614 power supply kit. Am I looking at this correctly?

Trying to decide if its worth all of that...

This is where I've been looking http://www.thoroughbreddiesel.com/e...DtMemJd6EHsofU0ODywZ43jikXC9uYWBvMxoCRRPw_wcB

dsberman94

Reaction score
Get the edge monitor and the eas expandability kit kit with pyro and then a pressure sensor. But you'll need the eas kit to run more than one attachment. Josh@dirty diesels can get you set up as well as any of the other vendors here.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I will contact one. I think its simpler than it sounds, I just read alot and make it complicated:doh:

Your truck flipped 200k on my birthday:thumbup:

Well happy belated birthday. Haha.

Whichever vendor you call can answer more questions as well. Mike at no limit as well as josh at the diesel cartel sells the cts as well, those are just two I can think off of the top of my head. And they're all the new versions of the monitors at this point so I'll be jealous of everyone who gets one until I get one.

Reaction score
The new Edge CTS2 monitor is out now. We have them in stock and let me tell you its a huge improvement over the original CTS. Message me if you still need something.

Members online

No members online now.