Giving credit where credit's due....PMF

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've only bought a few things from PMF, front spacers and rear blocks but the quality of those parts was all I needed to see to pull the trigger on traction bars. I got the bottom plate mounts since I already had blocks. Quality was absolutely top notch, that bottom plate isn't going anywhere...ever. Hardware was good and they shipped with everything needed. The extra and the reason for the thread is I had a couple of questions so I messaged Trevor and he answered within 5 minutes in the middle of the day. He answered my questions and sent me his cell number in case I had more. THAT is what sets companies apart from the rest of the pack. Things like that are what locked me in as a customer from here on out.
Anyway...if anyone is on the fence maybe they'll see this and make up their mind.
Solid parts and above average customer service....props to Trevor and PMF.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Pics for posterity.

11709523_10204920085541562_3650184926855838146_n.jpg

11020905_10204922142312980_4365632671383028100_n.jpg

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yea Trevor is awesome at responding and answering all kinds of questions. He always goes out of his way during the day, night, and weekends to help people. That's the customer service that goes over looked sometimes. Plus he does have great products.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
They bolt on. 2 from the bottom, 2 through the side. Easy enough as long as you like white hot metal shavings falling all over you. LOL

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The top piece bolts to the bottom of the axle. The small bracket is the frame mount for the bar.

BigBluediesel08

Reaction score
Yep, Trevor has gone above and beyond when I needed help.. Great customer service and always quick to answer any question.

D10Tion

Reaction score
I've only bought a few things from PMF, front spacers and rear blocks but the quality of those parts was all I needed to see to pull the trigger on traction bars. I got the bottom plate mounts since I already had blocks. Quality was absolutely top notch, that bottom plate isn't going anywhere...ever. Hardware was good and they shipped with everything needed. The extra and the reason for the thread is I had a couple of questions so I messaged Trevor and he answered within 5 minutes in the middle of the day. He answered my questions and sent me his cell number in case I had more. THAT is what sets companies apart from the rest of the pack. Things like that are what locked me in as a customer from here on out.
Anyway...if anyone is on the fence maybe they'll see this and make up their mind.
Solid parts and above average customer service....props to Trevor and PMF.

Great thread man. I've been looking into ordering the blocks, some steering components and icon coils from PMF and ditching some of this fabtech crap I have. Reading all the positive feedback on here has definetly made my mind up!

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
tuesday ill be ordering the stage 2 with gusset traction bars with the block mount, then eventually down the road some icon springs and some front end components

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I bought a set of hangers from him and after install did not like the stance of the truck. He said he would swap them or just refund me even after running them for a month. Trevor's customer service is 2nd to none in the industry.

Snake

Reaction score
Agree with the feedback on PMF. I'm about to pull the trigger on a few of his parts.

NotStock

Reaction score
Thanks Rich! Im just glad you are happy with our products! The kind words are greatly appreciated.

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
i just ordered from them. spoke to trevor over the phone. answered all my noobish questions, even talked me back into reality when i thought i got the wrong part LOL. definately cant wait till my draglink and trackbar get in.

Latest posts

Members online