Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Premium Vendors > KC Turbos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-22-2016, 03:22 PM
KCTurbos KCTurbos is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,177
Default New Odawg Stage 3r Intake Manifold

I know there have been a few threads already but I wanted to post my own. These intakes are AWESOME. I just installed one on my truck and I can't say how impressed I was with them. The fit and finish is perfect. I was coming from the Old Style stage 3 ported intake and I could definitely notice a difference.


Are you looking for quicker spool up, cooler egts, and more power. Then you NEED THIS. The new S3r Intake from Odawg Diesel. They have increased the efficiency of the whole system by creating a brand new casting. They made it slightly larger than stock with much better air flow.
These are not "modified stock" intakes. These are 100% brand new with no core charge.

New casting that is engineered to flow more
Quicker Spool up
100% American Made
100-200 degree egt drops
Better Fuel Economy
We have alread seen some before/after dynos number reporting and increase of 27 horsepower and 83ft/lbs of torque. Along with quicker spool up and cooler egts.

https://kcturbos.net/collections/new...ntake-manifold


  #2  
Old 12-22-2016, 06:01 PM
Derek@Vision Diesel's Avatar
Derek@Vision Diesel Derek@Vision Diesel is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canby, OR
Posts: 5,057
Default

Our winter plans certainly include one!
  #3  
Old 12-22-2016, 08:22 PM
Corys6.0 Corys6.0 is offline
Sergeant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 207
Default

Looks like a nice upgrade
  #4  
Old 12-22-2016, 09:37 PM
webb06's Avatar
webb06 webb06 is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Seneca, MO
Posts: 3,711
Default

Do these fasten down like other ported intakes? The smaller bolts down inside with a bung on top?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #5  
Old 12-23-2016, 12:01 AM
Derek@Vision Diesel's Avatar
Derek@Vision Diesel Derek@Vision Diesel is offline
General
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canby, OR
Posts: 5,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb06 View Post
Do these fasten down like other ported intakes? The smaller bolts down inside with a bung on top?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they do
  #6  
Old 12-23-2016, 10:06 AM
KCTurbos KCTurbos is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb06 View Post
Do these fasten down like other ported intakes? The smaller bolts down inside with a bung on top?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they do. The only difference is that the port holes on top of the manifold are larger now so it makes it much easier.
  #7  
Old 12-23-2016, 10:45 AM
jeremiahmercier's Avatar
jeremiahmercier jeremiahmercier is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Gainesville Ga.
Posts: 574
Default

On the to do list

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
06-6.0l, CCLB 4X4, studded, reworked heads, egr gone, cab reroute, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, updated dummy plugs, stand pipe, and stc fitting; New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, powermax turbo, and Geerhead tunes, 325/65R18

2002 F250 4x4 ECLB auto w/ 3.73s. Air heater gone/ CAI / 4" dp to 4" exh. / zippo mod / Dp-Tuner live tuned / egt, boost & trans. guage
  #8  
Old 12-23-2016, 03:50 PM
AirFishAutomotive's Avatar
AirFishAutomotive AirFishAutomotive is offline
Colonel
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DELAWARE
Posts: 3,486
Default

it gained 27 over a ported oem intake manifold or stock vs ported.......?
__________________
AIR FISH AUTOMOTIVE
POWERSTROKE PARTS * SALES * SERVICE
LAUREL, DELAWARE
302-875-2818
www.AIRFISHAUTOMOTIVE.com

FACEBOOK.COM/AIRFISHAUTOMOTIVE <--NEW
  #9  
Old 12-26-2016, 11:06 PM
ODAWG714's Avatar
ODAWG714 ODAWG714 is offline
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Orange*County, CA
Posts: 642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFishAutomotive View Post
it gained 27 over a ported oem intake manifold or stock vs ported.......?
Gained 27/83 from a stock intake before running out of fuel.
  #10  
Old 12-23-2016, 04:38 PM
Jonnydime's Avatar
Jonnydime Jonnydime is offline
Major
Member's Gallery
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTurbos View Post
I know there have been a few threads already but I wanted to post my own. These intakes are AWESOME. I just installed one on my truck and I can't say how impressed I was with them. The fit and finish is perfect. I was coming from the Old Style stage 3 ported intake and I could definitely notice a difference.


Are you looking for quicker spool up, cooler egts, and more power. Then you NEED THIS. The new S3r Intake from Odawg Diesel. They have increased the efficiency of the whole system by creating a brand new casting. They made it slightly larger than stock with much better air flow.
These are not "modified stock" intakes. These are 100% brand new with no core charge.

New casting that is engineered to flow more
Quicker Spool up
100% American Made
100-200 degree egt drops
Better Fuel Economy
We have alread seen some before/after dynos number reporting and increase of 27 horsepower and 83ft/lbs of torque. Along with quicker spool up and cooler egts.

https://kcturbos.net/collections/new...ntake-manifold


6.4 next?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.

 

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Designed by Military Ltd