• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS intercooler piping/spyder

RYANV_OBS7.3

Reaction score
custom piping(NOT SD), clamps, and e99 spyder. Everythings brand new but the spyder onviously. Piping is great quality. Got a t4 turbo before i got the chance to install this stuff. Also have a 6 liter ic if anyones interested. I dont need to sell so please dont insult me thinking im giving it to you for next to nothing. But reasonable offers will be considered. Ill put them on my next obs if they dont sell, i just thought if somebody will get use out of them thats better than sitting in my garage.

IMG_1482.jpgIMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

97Beast

Reaction score
I'm interested. What is your price without the IC? How is the fit on the custom pipes?

RYANV_OBS7.3

Reaction score
I'm interested. What is your price without the IC? How is the fit on the custom pipes?

Without the cooler im looking at 500 shipped to the lower 48. I never installed them, but the mockup looked very good. My t4 piping is nearly identical. Atleast the cold side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjsalz

Reaction score
Without the cooler im looking at 500 shipped to the lower 48. I never installed them, but the mockup looked very good. My t4 piping is nearly identical. Atleast the cold side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent you a PM Ryan, I'm interested. Thanks

ajjeeper89

Reaction score
If the intercooler piping is still available would you be willing to part with it or would u be willing to build another set? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online