super duty picture thread:

Kedstrokin

Reaction score
189a845029d1e78244a4db29567d86f9.jpg

Just thought she was looking good this evening.

Joshf250

Reaction score
Do you have something heavy in the bed?

Just an invisible stack of bricks lol but no I think it’s just the picture picture angle that makes it look like it’s sitting like that. It’s pretty much perfectly level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ackerdiesel

Reaction score
9cb1b51cd5b33c908631c35d28647571.jpg

I have a 4” icon rear block that needs installing yet, but I’m happy with how it’s turned out so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Dam man! I like that a lot!! What all did you do to it vs how it came from factory?

live life full throttle

Full weight loss when it had 15 miles on it,Carli 2.5 front springs,bds track bar drop,Fox 2.0 shocks,weathergaurd tool box,viair on board air,Firestone airbags,painted grille bars,painted front and rear bumpers,painted all the emblems.so far I’m digging it,seems to be much more responsive than my 16 as well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Full weight loss when it had 15 miles on it,Carli 2.5 front springs,bds track bar drop,Fox 2.0 shocks,weathergaurd tool box,viair on board air,Firestone airbags,painted grille bars,painted front and rear bumpers,painted all the emblems.so far I’m digging it,seems to be much more responsive than my 16 as well.

Nice! I like it a lot. Been looking at the pic off and on all day. Lol

live life full throttle

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Not mine, just saw this while looking for something and figure'd I'd post it here. I love super singles, the old AF style like these, the alcoas, and even the little welds.
8719-2011-6-7-4-bds-toyo-super-singles-imag0552-1-.jpg

I don't think AF makes this style anymore, the "classic ssbr" they have a picture of now looks more like a bullethole style. Like stone crushers or fuel ff31's, and not the classic weld/alcoa super single look.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score

No care. What's up with the H1 in the back round?!

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Not mine, just saw this while looking for something and figure'd I'd post it here. I love super singles, the old AF style like these, the alcoas, and even the little welds.
8719-2011-6-7-4-bds-toyo-super-singles-imag0552-1-.jpg

I don't think AF makes this style anymore, the "classic ssbr" they have a picture of now looks more like a bullethole style. Like stone crushers or fuel ff31's, and not the classic weld/alcoa super single look.

Are those the 22.5s that have been turned down to 22s?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.