Shout out to Mike

Black AOD

Reaction score
Just want to give a big Thanks to Mike Dillehay for these Polished Bad Boys.

Specialty Forged SF-023 Wheels, 22x12 (-44) 8x170.

20170112_113233_resized.jpg

20170112_113410_resized.jpg

20170112_113413_resized.jpg

I never thought I'd justify owning Forged Wheels or could bring myself to do it but Mike had a once in a lifetime opportunity on these wheels WITH billet center caps and I knew instantly I'd never run across this deal ever again. SO again, Mike, thanks very much for all your help! This transaction was beyond smooth and easy. These wheels are a serious freaking work of art, anyone who owns a set knows what I'm talking about.

Now I just have to decide what ***king tire they are going to get mounted on! Decisions :confused:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mike sucks....

Great looking wheel I love that style cant wait to see them mounted!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks Guys!

Because they are 12 wides that kind of has me going for a 325/50r22 tire. It definitely will be an all terrain. So I've pretty much found my best options are the Toyo Open Country AT2, Nitto Terra Grappler G2, or the Hankook Dynapro ATM. Toyo's are most expensive, nittos are next and hankooks are cheapest. I've always been a Toyo fan but the hankooks are significantly cheaper so I'm debating on this.

If my 6.4 is still around Spring/Summer time, I will mount them on there for fun until it sells. Then they will be spring/summer wheels for my Tri-White 17 SD that will come once the 6.4 is gone

04cr450

Reaction score
The g2's are decent. I have the same setup as you are wanting. We will see how long they last (i dont think long as the compound seems soft) even though the payload range increases from the original terra grappler

Jomax

Reaction score
The g2's are decent. I have the same setup as you are wanting. We will see how long they last (i dont think long as the compound seems soft) even though the payload range increases from the original terra grappler

Got 55k out of my G2s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Thanks Guys!

Because they are 12 wides that kind of has me going for a 325/50r22 tire. It definitely will be an all terrain. So I've pretty much found my best options are the Toyo Open Country AT2, Nitto Terra Grappler G2, or the Hankook Dynapro ATM. Toyo's are most expensive, nittos are next and hankooks are cheapest. I've always been a Toyo fan but the hankooks are significantly cheaper so I'm debating on this.

If my 6.4 is still around Spring/Summer time, I will mount them on there for fun until it sells. Then they will be spring/summer wheels for my Tri-White 17 SD that will come once the 6.4 is gone

I have owned the Nitto and Toyo. But buddy bought the Hankook and they lasted the longest

Black AOD

Reaction score
Hmm. Now yall got me thinking. They are way cheaper than Toyo or Nitto. I'm really leaning toward Toyo AT2. But hankook are 100$ per tire cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Hmm. Now yall got me thinking. They are way cheaper than Toyo or Nitto. I'm really leaning toward Toyo AT2. But hankook are 100$ per tire cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also the Toyo is a good amount louder than the Nitto. But buddy likes the way the Toyo hums

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.