2002 F-250 E circuit fusible link

Eamon

Reaction score
I recently replaced my weak batteries and then had my alternator go out on me. After replacing it with a new one it wasn’t charging. After reading through threads I finally figured out that I had no voltage to the orange/light blue wire coming off the pigtail. If I jump the “A” circuit to the battery terminal the alternator starts charging. I’m pretty sure that the problem is the fusible link (E) but I’m not sure where it is. I found the two (“C” and ”D”) fusible links that connect to the passenger battery and one of them is definitely soft. Where does the the orange and light blue wire go? I found a schematic for a 6.0 that looks like it goes straight to the battery but I’m no electrician. What is the best way to fix this?

Something else that’s probably worth noting. I had a built motor put in out of a 2000 and I’m not sure what accessories and wiring stayed from the O2 or was replaced with stuff off the 2000. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eamon

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what S149 is?

f11783d3a5d8be5d5f53b34bfa80a9c8.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
It's just a splice. Splice 149. Probably where all the links connect to the wire

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Looks like there are 3 links right next to each other right off the battery connection. One of them is the one you need

Eamon

Reaction score
I only see the two links. Where does the og/lb wire go on the 2000?

Latest posts

Members online