• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999 F250/F350 Manual transfercase linkage

wrightracing.net

Reaction score
Hey guys
So here's what I did, I am in the middle of converting my automatic transfer case to a manual transfer case in my 99 f350 Super duty with a 7.3 L turbo diesel.

I am looking for a linkage assembly for a 1999 f350 Super duty or a f250 Super duty manual transfer case. I pulled out the automatic shift transfer case and put in a manual one already after I just did a complete rebuild on the transmission I just hadn't found the linkage yet, it's been hard to find. Not too many manual transfer cases on 7.3 L turbo diesels like mine.

I need the whole linkage and bolts because everything is discontinued from Ford including the bolts. I already have the shifter and the boot for inside I need the linkage assembly from the transfer case to the shifter.

I would really appreciate your help.

thanks guys.

And I haven't posted it yet, but I will be putting up the automatic transfer case for sale here eventually. It is in perfect working order the only reason I pulled it out was so I could flat tow my F-350 when needed without having to pull the drive shafts. I am in San Diego California and we'll ship it on your dime which is not cheap, these transfer cases are not light. I will sell it for $300 it is just taking up space here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wrightracing.net

Reaction score
Hey guys
So here's what I did, I am in the middle of converting my automatic transfer case to a manual transfer case in my 99 f350 Super duty with a 7.3 L turbo diesel.

I am looking for a linkage assembly for a 1999 f350 Super duty or a f250 Super duty manual transfer case. I pulled out the automatic shift transfer case and put in a manual one already after I just did a complete rebuild on the transmission I just hadn't found the linkage yet, it's been hard to find. Not too many manual transfer cases on 7.3 L turbo diesels like mine.

I need the whole linkage and bolts because everything is discontinued from Ford including the bolts. I already have the shifter and the boot for inside I need the linkage assembly from the transfer case to the shifter.

I would really appreciate your help.

thanks guys.

And I haven't posted it yet, but I will be putting up the automatic transfer case for sale here eventually. It is in perfect working order the only reason I pulled it out was so I could flat tow my F-350 when needed without having to pull the drive shafts. I am in San Diego California and we'll ship it on your dime which is not cheap, these transfer cases are not light. I will sell it for $300 it is just taking up space here.

I got one on eBay for $150 with free shipping, thanks guys.

wrightracing.net

Reaction score
I got one on eBay for $150 with free shipping, thanks guys.

Thank you Guys, I found one.
Now I can get the 4wd back on my F350.

Now I have a automatic Transfercase and comes with a good working shifter motor attached for a 1999 F350 Super duty Diesel with and Automatic transmission. Perfect working condition. I only pulled it out to convert my F350 to a Manual Transfercase, so I can flat tow the F350 without having to disconnect the driveline's.
$400 + shipping from 92117 San Diego CA.

David Wright

Latest posts

Members online