Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > The Bunker > General Discussion Forum

Old 03-16-2020, 06:42 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Default Teh CoViDs19

What's going on around you guys?

IL is closing all restaurants and bars. Only restaurants that I guess can stay open are drive thru ones.

All stores even Sam's and Costco are all ravaged.

I only bought a little bit yesterday. Maybe weeks worth.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:50 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Same here in Washington state the governor is ordering all restaurants and bars to close for in dining but can remain open for drive thru or delivery. Stores are low on certain supply’s. Going to be interesting for a while until this thing is handled
2012 CCLB Lariat Ultimate/EZ Lynk/Tyrant Tunes/15+ turbo swap/5 flo pro/H&S upgraded silicone CAC pipe/No Limit stage 2 intake/Mishimoto primary rad./2.5 BDS leveling kit/Fox shocks & stabilizer/Ride Rite airbags/20 XD Grenades/35 RBP
Old 03-16-2020, 06:53 AM
General
Member's Gallery

I know there a ton more good Ole boys here than city folk.

It's crazy on other forums seeing the city guys freaking out a bit if we get quarantined to stay at home....

I'd be OK with it... Got 10 acres, big barn, plenty of quads and guns to cycle through and also house work...

Neighbor is a butcher, farmer friend has cows/pigs... We good.
Old 03-16-2020, 07:31 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Ive got chickens, freezer full of pork and venison, neighbor has dairy and angus. I would probably need to stock up on alcohol. Proctor and gamble paper is 35 minutes from the house so I guess when the world shuts down we can still wipe our azzes by getting it from the plant. This is all a bit ridiculous but it is what it is. Im driving to NC for a few days for vacation at the end of the month and my work is taking about forcing me to take a paid 14 day quarantine when I get back.
GTP38R, T500, PIS 175/80s in the engine. waiting to see rods one day

Turned 200k miles 1/18/2015
Old 03-16-2020, 09:17 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I got basically kicked out of university. Campus is shut down today and tomorrow, all classes are going online in various forms and fashions (video conferences, pre-recorded lectures etc...) so me and my brother came back home to the farm. My youngest brother still in high school is getting a three week long spring break. Honestly I'm not complaining as calving is getting going now and I got shop work to do. Bunch of neighbours have crop out still from the crap show that was last fall and I'm just about done the winter servicing on our combine and me and Dad are getting combine fever so having all the boys home again might open up the possibility for a bit of custom work.
Old 03-16-2020, 05:37 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Same here with the grocery stores, there packed and then empty. Closing them early, people freaking out. Live about 7 miles from town so there's not alot of population around me.

Work is different, I work for a local fire department and our call volume is being cut dramatically. Not being sent to nursing homes unless it's really bad not going to property damage only wrecks, not sending us to most medical calls. Gonna make for long days at work. Got plenty of projects at home to keep me busy if I have to stay home.
05 ccsb, a1000 w/ rr cat 2 micron fuel water seperator, billet powermax,arp's, 170/30's, 7/16" pushrods, rcd valve springs, php ficm, boost & fuel press. with insight, 2.5" lift around with 315's, accufab intake elbow, custom traction bars, 08 rear diff. cover, 3.5" to 4" exhaust, apex manifold, jgs Bov, absolute delta line kit and infinity coolant filter, stage 3 tdp trans.
Old 03-16-2020, 05:51 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Geneva, Fl. Here Just 60 miles from Disney and its pretty crazy hearing all them shut downs, Hotels are next they say for them come Friday. Chit is serious I guess and hope my 39yr old self stays healthy and the wife as we got young preschoolers so they bring home everything it seems. All schools shut down til end of the month and we heard about the bars and restaurants next. Involved in a family optical and I anticipate a drastic slow down unfortunately but well hope for the best for everyone. Stay Healthy All
Old 03-16-2020, 06:50 PM
General
Member's Gallery

My kids are out for 2 weeks. TP is gone. My county is in a state of emergency. I’m not changing anything I do.
96 F-350 RC 4x4 Hypermax Rods, PIS 300/200s G head tunes, S471, Beans IDM, ARP head & main, girdle, half filled block, DI cam, Dual IPRs, ceramic coated bowls, anti-friction skirts, Haldex pump over Stock pump, Diesel site High volume lpop, Billet intake Plenums, Dual SD pumps, Fluidampner, beehive springs, cosmetic head gaskets, Inconel valves, hardend guides, Ported and polished heads by me, home made RR fuel, 5 speed tranny, with SB 3600 DxD. Snow water meth.
Old 03-16-2020, 07:12 PM
Corporal
Member's Gallery

our stores are empty, schools shut down for 3 weeks possibly until fall, restaurants/bars are shut down gyms and fitness centers movie theaters
Old 03-16-2020, 08:40 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Just waiting to see if work will suspend operations and then I am off to the cabin
1951 Mack A51T
1916 Federal 1 1/2 Ton