Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did they sand blast the chrome?

Doing anything with the chrome grill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no , but they basically take it down to bare metal. all my trucks have painted chrome bumpers, done by this same guy . never been an issue .

morepower02

Reaction score
Looks great Mike. My last couple have been Blue and yours makes me think it's time for a Third.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Blue was a very close second choice for me. I really like that color, especially since my 06 was that color. Looking good, keep em coming.

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
A little birdie told me it was staying stock. This one is all sho, no go!!!

Looks good Mike!! I need to tint my taillights, I love that look

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score
The side profile and front on these unfortunately looks like my 15 3500 duramax. Cmon Ford very nice pickups but some of the in cab controls are the same that debuted on the 13 escape

Last edited:

JRLott

Reaction score
I've never been much of one to really care one way or the other for the whole PTM fad. Looks good, in general, but not to the point that I hate it without. We're mine a platinum, the chrome door handles would have to go. Other than that...don't really care. However, it definitely works and GREATLY improves the look of the 17s, IMO. Lookin good, Mike.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never been much of one to really care one way or the other for the whole PTM fad. Looks good, in general, but not to the point that I hate it without. We're mine a platinum, the chrome door handles would have to go. Other than that...don't really care. However, it definitely works and GREATLY improves the look of the 17s, IMO. Lookin good, Mike.

i just dont want the chrome i was forced to buy with the KR . i had to minimzie it. 26x16's should make it all better. LOL

Latest posts

Members online