The Next Chapter

JRLott

Reaction score
i just dont want the chrome i was forced to buy with the KR . i had to minimzie it. 26x16's should make it all better. LOL

I know. Just saying it works on these trucks. You're making me a bit sick to my stomach with the ghetto wheels...shoulda added chrome in that case. :toast:

JRLott

Reaction score
tinted. i almost think i should have left the reverse lights alone .. didn't really put much thought into that part.

Tinted with black or the same PTM blue? Guessing you'd not be able to tell the difference, but bright white reverse lights would have looked like you missed some chrome, in my artistically challenged opinion. Might have tied the front and rear together a bit, though.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Tinted with black or the same PTM blue? Guessing you'd not be able to tell the difference, but bright white reverse lights would have looked like you missed some chrome, in my artistically challenged opinion. Might have tied the front and rear together a bit, though.

it's black .. good thing i can try again !

Erikclaw

Reaction score
These 17's have really grown on me, nice looking truck so far Mike. I especially like the added features in these things.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
tinted. i almost think i should have left the reverse lights alone .. didn't really put much thought into that part.

Dont know about the lights in the 17s, but retrosolutions super bright reverse lamps throw a decent amount of light outta my tinted lamps. Do t know if thats what you mean by not thinking about it. Just my .02.

12stroker

Reaction score
I like the blue mike. I almost did blue again with mine but went with white gold instead. I kind of wished I went with the chrome package like you to get the tailgate panel to get it painted like that.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think they are LEDs.

Any word on what it dyno'd stock?

340 , it wouldn't let me load it on the brakes . abs goes crazy when you have the foot on the brake and the gas at same time . i think it should have made 370 .

TyCorr

Reaction score
I like the blue mike. I almost did blue again with mine but went with white gold instead. I kind of wished I went with the chrome package like you to get the tailgate panel to get it painted like that.

I need to see that. Its my favorite platty color along with gray.