The Next Chapter

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea. I saw the for sale thread.

Shti is changing. My dad got a 17 f150 ecoboost and it will pull a good amount of weight fairly easily. And it doesnt drive like a towtruck when empty lol. Its got me thinking.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Shti is changing. My dad got a 17 f150 ecoboost and it will pull a good amount of weight fairly easily. And it doesnt drive like a towtruck when empty lol. Its got me thinking.

If my trailer didn't weigh 17K I would be all over a 150

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

no chit? why did he go that route?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

TyCorr

Reaction score
no chit? why did he go that route?

live life full throttle

Retired. He got an eclb 16 in June or July. Jan 1st he said phuck it. Traded that in. Got the f150. Pulled an enclosed trailer to help my bil move his shop. Lathes, mills
etc. Woodworkers shop hauled in two trailers. Dad said it'll burn the tires with the loaded trailer.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Retired. He got an eclb 16 in June or July. Jan 1st he said phuck it. Traded that in. Got the f150. Pulled an enclosed trailer to help my bil move his shop. Lathes, mills
etc. Woodworkers shop hauled in two trailers. Dad said it'll burn the tires with the loaded trailer.
oh no chit? no more hauling?

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope. Done.

well, not to derail you ladies, but i dropped it off at King Shocks today to get coilovers done. they want to use it to develop the 3.0's for the 3.5" system. should be a cool setup. i'm not sure how pumped i am about remote reservoirs in the back , but i can always switch back to 2.5's if i hate it.

Last edited:

jimdawg185

Reaction score
well, not to derail you laies, but i dropped it off at King Shocks today to get coilovers done. they want to use it to develop the 3.0's for the 3.5" system. should be a cool setup. i'm not sure how pumped i am about remote reservoirs in the back , but i can always switch back to 2.5's if i hate it.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12stroker

Reaction score
well, not to derail you ladies, but i dropped it off at King Shocks today to get coilovers done. they want to use it to develop the 3.0's for the 3.5" system. should be a cool setup. i'm not sure how pumped i am about remote reservoirs in the back , but i can always switch back to 2.5's if i hate it.

Is the kit going to be bolt on or are you going to have to cut the coil buckets off?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.