In need of help and guidance

PowerFromDownUnder

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a completely stock 2014 F350, that I am looking to put on a diet down the road and tune with an ez-link( still undecided on the tune company), and maybe a new turbo wheel, but right now I am looking for longevity in the fuel filter department, I have been all over the forum looking for information regarding LPFP and have only figured out that Fass and Air dog don't last, can any one point me in the right direction for a solid fuel system to either remove the factory lift pump or hook into it.

One finaly question where does the turbo on the 6.7 relieve pressure through the E G R like the 6.4 did or does it have its own BOV?

Thank you for your time and help.

V/R
ThunderFromDownUnder

JHTX

Reaction score
The only decent LPFP I have read about for the 6.7 was the H&S. Most people will tell you that the stock LPFP is good unless your doing some serious mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
What's wrong with the stock lift pump? I don't think H&S is making systems anymore. No the EGR is not similar to a six four setup at all. No BOV at all. Don't waste your time with a turbo wheel. Best bet is to upgrade to a 2017+ turbo setup for added power and much more reliability. A 2015+ high pressure fuel pump would complement that nicely as well.

PowerFromDownUnder

Reaction score
There isn't anything wrong with the stock lift pump, I am just trying to shore up the fuel system from water or dirt, because I fried a 6.4 pump on my last truck and I don't want to incure the cost of doing it again on a my new truck.

sootie

Reaction score
I hear you. Good news is these pumps are a bit more reliable than the old k16s, as well as MUCH easier to change. Check out sideactiondiesel in the vendor section, I believe they make a kit.
There isn't anything wrong with the stock lift pump, I am just trying to shore up the fuel system from water or dirt, because I fried a 6.4 pump on my last truck and I don't want to incure the cost of doing it again on a my new truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the new FASS signature series are dead silent. a million times better than the old versions. they tested them over thousands over hours , and we have bought into them , selling a bunch with no issues to date. with H&S discontinuing their kit, its the best option by far. hit us up if we can help you with your long term weight loss plan. we package everything to get you the bets parts , at the best prices, with the best service anywhere !

Latest posts

Members online