Afe pro dry drop in. Anyone?

white59rt

Reaction score
Anyone use the pro dry from Afe drop in filter. I don't want to dick with a cai intake or oiling a filter. The pro dry you just wash and dry. I was thinking that with a filter sock might be legit. I read Afe site and it says 99.2% efficient compared to stock filtration. I realize it holds less dirt and will need cleaned more often than filter changes.

Anyone use this setup? Seems to get thumbs up but very limited reviews

kwelch08

Reaction score
If You are looking for a new intake get with one of the no limits guys on here they have by far the best intake for these trucks with the pro guard filter. That's what I run and I have tried afe, S&B, and then finally got the no limits and love it. After I got the no limits my Kc stage 2 never sucked in my filter minder again. Get with Mike or Jeremy on here and they will get you fixed up. Great customer service great guys to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white59rt

Reaction score
Yeah man I was just looking to do a drop in so I could wash it. I gave up modding the truck quite some time ago. I just run around with a tow tune and its plenty fine for me.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I've been using a stage 1 AFE intake for almost 10 years on my 6.0. Love it. I wouldn't hesitate to use their drop in filters either. I use the pro guard dry filter. Dry is the only way to go on forced induction IMO.

white59rt

Reaction score
I've been using a stage 1 AFE intake for almost 10 years on my 6.0. Love it. I wouldn't hesitate to use their drop in filters either. I use the pro guard dry filter. Dry is the only way to go on forced induction IMO.

Thank you for the info! I value your opinion as a long time 6.0 owner :rockon:

kwelch08

Reaction score
Yeah man I was just looking to do a drop in so I could wash it. I gave up modding the truck quite some time ago. I just run around with a tow tune and its plenty fine for me.

My bad I completely missed the drop in part haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk