Using minimax on 2015 for tpms

mfoltz

Reaction score
I'm going to have to give this a try. My brothers wife has an 11 with the mini max. So all is do is unplug it and plug it in mine then once I'm done plug it back in her truck? It won't mess anything up with her truck?

jwalk09

Reaction score
There should be a minimax we can ship around to everyone for this reason if it works lol

I'm just living with the warning light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

78f100

Reaction score
Yeah, that won't work. The tuner has to be installed on an 11-14, then it will work on the TPMS on your 15. It can then be unloaded from the 11-14 truck.

I keep an XRT PRO loaded to a buddy's 11 for this very reason

That's good info right there, I will have to give it a shot also.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There should be a minimax we can ship around to everyone for this reason if it works lol

I'm just living with the warning light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and just say poor guy to the dude who's truck it's locked to ? haha ..

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Just got home. First thing I tried....

It worked!! Now if someone will just give me the firmware and flash file for the 2015 I'll just keep my minimaxx!!!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
survey says XXX

One can always dream.... I did talk to Luke today, nice guy and quickly knowledgeable on any question I had. Once I figure out what exhaust I want... I'm kinda picky these days. Really wish I could get a ndash but don't exactly have the patience to wait.

mfoltz

Reaction score
Will anyone from ohio let me use their h&s to shut mine off? I'll pay, I'm tired of the light on the dash

jbair14

Reaction score
Does the tuner have to be locked to a '11-'14 powerstroke or can it be locked to let's say a 6.7 dodge put have the 6.7 software and still be able to turn TPMS off?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Does the tuner have to be locked to a '11-'14 powerstroke or can it be locked to let's say a 6.7 dodge put have the 6.7 software and still be able to turn TPMS off?

that's a good question... no idea... I would assume firmware would dictate the 11-12 Ford.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it has to be locked to a 11-14 powerstroke. I just did mine yesterday that was program to a 2011 powerstroke and it worked

Latest posts

Members online