Best fog light bracket? Rigid or KD fabworks?

Clean-15

Reaction score
Anyone used both or have an opinion on fit quality? It seems like some of them don't center the light perfectly. Maybe that's an install issue. Also does one stick the light out further than the other? Thanks in advance!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i used the diesel cartel kit with rigid duallys . worked perfect .

Reaction score
Is there a kit to put these in xl trucks or do you have to put stockers in first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Is there a kit to put these in xl trucks or do you have to put stockers in first?

You need the stock fog light brackets. While you're at it you are best off just buying the oem kit for ~$200 depending on where you buy. It comes with brackets, lights, shrouds, harness, and the switch with fog option. Then you can just use the plug and play harnesses when you add rigids and operate them off the factory switch.

Reaction score
You need the stock fog light brackets. While you're at it you are best off just buying the oem kit for ~$200 depending on where you buy. It comes with brackets, lights, shrouds, harness, and the switch with fog option. Then you can just use the plug and play harnesses when you add rigids and operate them off the factory switch.
That's what I figured but couldn't confirm. Thanks

Lugger007

Reaction score

Do you happen to know the ford part number for this? I'd like to order the ford kit so I can the. eventually order the led fogs

Latest posts

Members online