2015 ******* 600hp tune 1/4 mile times

Moto52

Reaction score
Just wondering what a stock 15/16 truck does in the 1/4 with the biggest tune ******* makes *** ******. i was going to buy a 2013 f350 but now i think i'll wait a bit and save up some more money and get a 2015.

Jomax

Reaction score
Well, it's not SPTN, but I'm running GERHED and ran a best of 13.2sec with a 7850lb race weight.

2015 in sig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, it's not SPTN, but I'm running GERHED and ran a best of 13.2sec with a 7850lb race weight.

2015 in sig

What was trap speed ?

Moto52

Reaction score
would a 11-14 truck have the same power as a 15 if you changed the turbo? or are the injectors bigger too?

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I did say roughly..... What calculators are y'all using to come up with these numbers? I've always used Wallace racing calculators when guesstimating. I really don't care how fast my truck is as I've never made a pass in it at the track at least, I have a top sportsman car if I feel like going fast. The truck hurts plenty of feelings on the street, I was actually surprised by a tuned focus st that was tuned but he still had the wrong end of the truck in the end.

Keith

Jomax

Reaction score
I did say roughly..... What calculators are y'all using to come up with these numbers? I've always used Wallace racing calculators when guesstimating. I really don't care how fast my truck is as I've never made a pass in it at the track at least, I have a top sportsman car if I feel like going fast. The truck hurts plenty of feelings on the street, I was actually surprised by a tuned focus st that was tuned but he still had the wrong end of the truck in the end.

Keith

PSA has a calculator, I'll also be dynoing the truck this week at Mikes shop along with Notneb. I'm running GERHED and he will be running pip and Sprtn.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Didn't realize there was a calculator here, thanks for the heads up! I'm running G head as well with the 15 retro swap, just about as peppy as the wife will put up with. I'd like to go dual fuelers and streetmax r in the future, that'd be about as much as I'll ever use for a grocery getter.

Keith

Moto52

Reaction score
Didn't realize there was a calculator here, thanks for the heads up! I'm running G head as well with the 15 retro swap, just about as peppy as the wife will put up with. I'd like to go dual fuelers and streetmax r in the future, that'd be about as much as I'll ever use for a grocery getter.

Keith

Thats all i want out of my truck aswell, im not into changing injectors/cp3/studs and all that stuff. I just like having a reliable truck that can still beat up all the ricer cars and mustangs lol. I use to have a dodge 5.9 that could run a low 13 sec 1/4 and that was plenty to dust most cars on the street.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

Keith

The calculator here is the one we've used on CompD for a decade. It's been proven quite accurate over the years.

Latest posts

Members online