Installing an Icon 2.5" Stage 1 leveling kit

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
I just snagged an Icon 2.5" stage 1 leveling kit with their 2.0 shocks and the alignment cams (just the front kit) for a good deal. I'm just curious how much time I probably need to budget for the install? I have access to air tools if need be plus the truck (F350 w/ 4" block) already has a ReadyLift 2.5" kit which I am just swapping out (keeping the track bar & sway bar drop brackets from the readylift kit). So I'm guessing it should be fairly straight-forward correct? Support the truck's frame on jack stands, 2 jacks under the front axle to keep it supported when lowering. Unbolt the factory coil springs and the 2.5" readylift spacer and install the new springs and shocks then tighten? Not sure about the alignment cams but I figured the kit came with directions on them or I could leave that part up to the shop doing the alignment maybe?

Last edited:

Notneb

Reaction score
It's as easy as you just said. Give the cams to whoever is doing your alignment, they'll adjust it all for you.

Emery19

Reaction score
took me and my buddy maybe couple hours with two jacks and hand tool in his driveway on my truck, and that included the adjustable track bar and shocks all around. and that was removing all the stock stuff. swapping out just the coils and front shocks should be even quicker.

Latest posts

Members online