Pro Comp Nitro 2.5" level is not level

jmccown

Reaction score
I just had a 2.5" Nitro leveling kit installed and am not happy with the look. It sits a good 1" lower in the back now. Makes it look like a "bullfrog" as the guys at work call it. I've called Pro Comp customer service and cannot get through to anyone stayed on hold over 30 minutes. Anyone else have this or similar experience?

hoosiers16

Reaction score
Got any pics? 1" of rake doesn't sound like enough to be noticeable let alone "bullfrog"-ish. If you wanna see a bullfrog go look up "Cali Lean"

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
did your kit change the rear at all?

F250 with 2.5" lift in front needs 4" blocks in rear

the truck factory only has 1.5-2" of 'rake' from factory

Jgon08

Reaction score
I just had a 2.5" Nitro leveling kit installed and am not happy with the look. It sits a good 1" lower in the back now. Makes it look like a "bullfrog" as the guys at work call it. I've called Pro Comp customer service and cannot get through to anyone stayed on hold over 30 minutes. Anyone else have this or similar experience?

Sounds to me the kit did what it was supose to. I'd say all you need is a new rear block and problem solved.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
If its on a 250 you need a taller block in the rear to sit level. A 350 would sit level since they have a taller block from factory

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.