Track Rod Joint - A Must Have Upgrade!!!

oscard0215

Reaction score
so no need for a dual steerizing stabilizer with this upgrade?? about to pull the trigger on it so would love to hear if not needed anymore. readylift 1.5" spacer in the front with 285/75/17 nitto MT's. on a 15' 350 drw.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
so no need for a dual steerizing stabilizer with this upgrade?? about to pull the trigger on it so would love to hear if not needed anymore. readylift 1.5" spacer in the front with 285/75/17 nitto MT's. on a 15' 350 drw.

Poor tires will still shake, because of the tire itself.

This is one of the largest contributing factors to death wobble. Our upgraded radius arms combined with this are fool proof.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Poor tires will still shake, because of the tire itself.

This is one of the largest contributing factors to death wobble. Our upgraded radius arms combined with this are fool proof.
is that one of the reasons that the 6.7s front end chatter so bad when sled pulling? i have only seen a few do it as mine did but they appear to try and do a chevy and wheel hop at the same time..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
is that one of the reasons that the 6.7s front end chatter so bad when sled pulling? i have only seen a few do it as mine did but they appear to try and do a chevy and wheel hop at the same time..

live life full throttle

Its a small part. This is for all 05+ trucks. The radius arm bushing is culprit number 1

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
How would one stop wheel hop sled pulling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ALA's combined with proper tire pressure and good shocks do a VERY good job of reducing the hop and the joint helps cut down the chatter.

Unfortunately most people don't realize that track conditions and tire pressure play a huge part in all of it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The ALA's combined with proper tire pressure and good shocks do a VERY good job of reducing the hop and the joint helps cut down the chatter.

Unfortunately most people don't realize that track conditions and tire pressure play a huge part in all of it.
tire pressures fir sure.. one guy on here posted that he ran as little as 15lbs in his front tires on his 6.7 to combat it all and the vid proved to be smooth as hell..

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Jarad. Sled pulls are coming to AZ, so I want to run my truck. Never did in my life. And REALLY want to. Any pointers?

Asking you aswell Jake, being you pull quite a bit aswell.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Jarad. Sled pulls are coming to AZ, so I want to run my truck. Never did in my life. And REALLY want to. Any pointers?

Asking you aswell Jake, being you pull quite a bit aswell.

what one you gonna pull? war wagon or 6.7?

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
what one you gonna pull? war wagon or 6.7?

live life full throttle

Don't know yet. Probably the 7.3. But maybe the 6.7 lol. I wouldn't care one bit if I break the 7.3 pulling. I would with the 6.7 lol.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Did I read that right, $400 just for the joint?

Yes you did. They are extremely expensive to manufacture and very time consuming to assemble.

Ask any of the guys running them how much better they are. Plus the ability to flip the track on top of the axle is awesome on lifted trucks.

Maybe not for everyone, but everyone who has them loves them.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Wow, that's more than the aftermarket track bar itself...

I'd have to be in dire need with repeated stock joint failures to need one.

florida 6.0

Reaction score
I cut and turned my aftermarket trac bar to flip it . Can i still use this ? I wear one out about every year . This would be great .

Latest posts

Members online