PSA Welcomes One Up Offroad!!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
it is my pleasure to announce the addition of One Up Offroad to our lineup of top shelf sponsors here on the site. OUO quality speaks for itself.

from their site:

One Up Offroad is a small Oregon company that has manufactured and shipped complete suspension systems all over the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Kuwait. OUO suspension parts are the strongest suspension parts that you can buy and install on your truck. OUO has 3 issued patents and 2 pending patents on the utility and design of products we build. We build each system to order per the customer’s wants and the needs of their truck. We do not try to meet price points when we build the parts of our systems because we design and manufacture for quality, accuracy, and durability. We fill the niche of the top of the market of functional trucks. We painstakingly design the trucks to have zero bump steer, full wheel travel and full articulation. Drive-ability and durability is in every system we ship.

We care about how each piece looks and choose to build the best parts available to the same spec every time. The price of our parts is a great value because of the quality. If price is the main driving factor in your purchase decision then you should choose a product that fits your budget. If having the best quality that stands up to severe punishment is more important to you than cost, if having a product on your truck that you are proud of is more important to you than cost and if having a product on your truck that actually works is more important to you than cost then One Up Offroad parts are the parts for you.

We build products for ¾ & 1 ton trucks specializing in Ford Super Duty and Dodge. We are focusing on one thing at a time and finishing up each unit before we start a new project. If you don’t see our products for your application please be sure that we working as fast as we can to make new products.

Not for highway use? This is in our company I D because One Up Offroad parts are for racing use only and the end user assumes all responsibility if they use our products.

-The OUO Team

Make sure and check out their site at www.oneupoffroad.com

Please give Jared and the guys a warm welcome. :fordoval:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Haha, thanks guys, and thanks Garrett and Mikey for having us. We're pretty excited to finally have a solid stance on here. Feel free to message me with any product inquiries or questions anyone may have.

Jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake

Reaction score
Welcome Jared...again! LOL

Damn, Cody beat me to it!

Haha, thanks guys, and thanks Garrett and Mikey for having us. We're pretty excited to finally have a solid stance on here. Feel free to message me with any product inquiries or questions anyone may have.

Jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF?! LOL LOL

OUO has always been the best of the best in my book. Congrats on the new gig!

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Good deal. So do we still order through vendors or straight through you? I always thought OUO was a little short on the publicity and sales side directly, I know you(Jared) can change that.

Latest posts

Members online