One Up Offroad Dana 60 Bolt On Truss w/ Dual Steering Stabilizer

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Absolutely pumped to announce we are now filling orders on our re-designed front truss for the 05+ Ford Superduty!

No welding required, our truss bolts on to your Dana 60 giving a super clean look, and allows you to use any steering stabilizer that fits within the spec. We offer many solutions for you to purchase with our truss and the list is always growing!

They are the perfect compliment to our new differential cover which will be available to ship later in quarter 1 of this year.

Unlike many competitors, our dual steering stabilizer mount does not limit the steering travel back and forth. We have seen up to an inch reduction on other kits!

Jobber comes in at 491.00, these things are a slick upgrade for any truck. Part #101530

More pictures coming soon, along with our differential covers. Immediately available through all dealers in the US, and for all of our Canadian customers we have a few of these on the way to our AB/BC warehouse Dirty Diesel Customs.

Any questions feel free to contact me via email.

Thanks,
Jared
05d5cc8bec9251fb583e043bcc8fe190.jpg
ba129f3dfd798beaec67df2c67a04860.jpg

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
We stock and sell fox shocks with them

Posted this in another thread about this product.

Do these in fact stop the axle from bending? Already had my axle bend a slight bit. Was able to save it by adjusting the camber. But if I bend it any more, it has to come off and get straightened.

Contemplating if a weld on truss is stronger, or if this will be keep the axle from bending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Posted this in another thread about this product.

Do these in fact stop the axle from bending? Already had my axle bend a slight bit. Was able to save it by adjusting the camber. But if I bend it any more, it has to come off and get straightened.

Contemplating if a weld on truss is stronger, or if this will be keep the axle from bending.

Honestly buddy I've never bent one. But all my trucks that have been off road have had Dave's reuse. Whether or not that's a testament to it, hard to tell.

Jomax

Reaction score
Honestly buddy I've never bent one. But all my trucks that have been off road have had Dave's reuse. Whether or not that's a testament to it, hard to tell.

Sounds good, I'll have to give Dave a call one of these days.

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm betting not flying through the air like the General Lee would prevent further bending and have the ancillary effect of being cheaper.

Latest posts

Members online