Took the plunge 15 DRW

2006.1f250

Reaction score
Finally couldn't stand it anymore and picked up a new truck. The shifting and regens are killing me. I've got around 400 miles on it and it's already went through 4 regens that I've caught. I've been researching and plan on deleting it. Need a little help with tuning and other small details.

Tuning? My understanding is there's only a couple of options for the 15's at the moment. No H&S type options right now?

CCV mod? Need to research this one a little more. What do y'all recommend?

Piping? How much of a benefit would it be if I'm only doing the deletes and tuning?

Anything I haven't thought of, I'm all ears.

Thanks Guys,

Donnie

imagejpg1_zps292ef8ca.jpg

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Mike at No Limit Fabrication can hook you up with everything you will need. I recommend edge insight cts to monitor everything, I am very happy with my PIP tunes on the sct x4. I just have a delete pipe as well. Not a full turbo back system.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
H&s will not be supporting the 15 powerstroke so you will have to go to a sct device..also ccv delete is a good idea with the amount of blow by these motors have but unlike the 11-14 the 15s throw a check engine light and will have to be tuned out

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Insight will be just a monitor they do not tune you will have to get a sct with custom tunes

Reaction score
Yep, sct with custom tunes, delete pipe and egr blocker plates. The piping is for looks and funtionality. I've seen a temp decrease and quicker response with the SS piping kit we have. Got some killer deals going on tomorrow for anyone needing some 6.7 goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006.1f250

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Looks like a little more research is in order before parts ordering begins.