7.3 Honey Badger JR HPOP's now shipping

thuglike

Reaction score
Yes....

Cause the Honey Badger doesn't give a $hit.

(when it comes to what sized injectors your running)

Bean

Reaction score
So the sr. Really wont

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Correct, The Honey Badger name was made more for the SR before it was ever decided to do the smaller pump. Just worked out to where the smaller pump was done first so it was just called the JR.

Reaction score
From what I understand the sr. Is finally at the testing stage. I'll know more later today I'm waiting on Jon to call me back. I think he figured out a way to make the stock housing work. Think being key word. Once I find out for sure I'll let ya know.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I talked to Jon yesterday. He said it's been in some test trucks for a few months now. He just wants to be 100% before he releases it. Not sure on the housing.

Reaction score
I wonder if it will still be upgradable if you have the Jr. Especially one if the first 100. At least that was my persuasion to buy it to begin with. Im glad he didn't put out a junk product but I could use more oil.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I wonder if it will still be upgradable if you have the Jr. Especially one if the first 100. At least that was my persuasion to buy it to begin with. Im glad he didn't put out a junk product but I could use more oil.
thats the main reason i bought one too.. its still in the box it came in.. but agreed that he took the time to make sure its right and gonna be right..

live life full throttle

thuglike

Reaction score
I'll fill everyone in as soon as I'm back with Jon.
I don't want to talk out of turn and appreciate your patience.

jjsalz

Reaction score
I know this is a year and a half old, but I'm looking at hpop solutions and since Stealth is a no go I'd like to see where the Honey Badger SR is in the development phase?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Its not....unless you have a srp1.1

If you really want one, buy a srp from somewhere and send it in.

jjsalz

Reaction score
Tycorr, if I bought a used srp1.1 where would I send it in to get support on it? I was under the impression that Stealth is no longer in existence (no support either)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
Dyno proven will upgrade the SRP to a SR. I've been running one for a year now knock on wood.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Stealth may only be taking care of vocal supporters at the time. They had to step away from the phone and "close" because to no customers fault, they were selling turds disguised as billet hpo pumps. I ate three of them. Two were sold by me to others and one failed snd the other was ordered to be removed by its owner before it died. I gad to pay both these people back. Mine died too. I gave a fourth from another customer who bought the original srp and the 1.1 but his srp never died so i refunded him the 799.

Latest posts

Members online