Fox Shocks

GreenF350

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting some Fox 2.0 IFP Shocks for my 2000 F-350 (SRW), but planning on going down to a 4" Icon lift. I'm sure I'm missing something, but Fox's website says they don't make shocks for any bigger than a 3.5" lift. Other websites say they do, but I can find multiple part numbers for the same size/length. I assume it's a difference in valving since the compressed and extended lengths are the same. Can someone shed some light onto what PN shocks I would need front and rear if they even make them for my application?

sootie

Reaction score
I cant find any for over 3.5" lift for the front. I found 4-6" lift for the rears though...

mcnance865

Reaction score
Did you ever figure this out? I had Fox 2.0s put on my truck a few months ago. Had to get the existing shocks extended length and then order specific for application/length. There are so many variations in lifts/tire size/etc. that Fox does not give a standard part number for the longer shocks made for lifted applications. This is all what the Fox rep told me and the salesman at 4 Wheel Parts. By the way, 4 Wheel Parts was extremely helpful and gave a great price and ordered and installed quickly.

Latest posts

Members online