Just a Heads Up!!

BDP Sales

Reaction score
Just wanted to fill some of you guys in that aren't aware, but I no longer work at Beans Diesel. I have taken a position with a wholesale distributor (www.Turn14.com) and have moved outside of Philadelphia, PA as of this past Monday. My last day at Beans was this past Friday/Saturday.

With that being said, this was a move that i decided to make with the opportunity to further my career in a field that I am truly passionate about. It is in NO way due to anything else. I still have the up most respect and gratitude toward Bean and his business, and will do anything and everything I can to make this transition as smooth as possible for both Bean, and my replacement, Craig. Bean and the rest of the guys at the shop will always hold a special place in my heart, and people that i call true, dear friends!!

So, if you need anything parts wise please contact Craig at extension 22, his screen name on here is sales@bdpshop. If you need any assistance from me as well, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message on here, a call or a text!

Obviously, i won't be in the retail side of the biz anymore, but VERY much alive on the wholesale end of things. Still at events, still selling parts in an industry that I love with all my heart.

I look forward to what is in store for both myself @ Turn 14, as well as Beans Diesel in the future, and again, if any of you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me!!

200whp_Liter

Reaction score
I don't know you but my shop does a lot of business with turn 14. Tim's a great guy I'm sure you'll be happy there. Good luck to you.

thuglike

Reaction score
Lansdale, PA is where i live. Turn 14 is right down the road in Montgomeryville, PA, about an hour and a half from you, so not too far at all! We'll have to get together sometime!

I know the area extremely well!!!!!!! A meeting is a must!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.