delta kit?

mstng5point0

Reaction score
I bought an Elite diesel Z-maxx intake for my 07. The manifold is made from an 03 so i can use my IPR egr ******. Would it be fine to use a delta kit or am i best off with the correct egr ******.

Is there any disadvantage to a delta kit over and egr ******?

sootie

Reaction score
I bought an Elite diesel Z-maxx intake for my 07. The manifold is made from an 03 so i can use my IPR egr ******. Would it be fine to use a delta kit or am i best off with the correct egr ******.

Is there any disadvantage to a delta kit over and egr ******?

avoid the "delta kit" like the plague.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with running a Delta line kit. It just rerouted coolant. Instead of coolant going into the intake manifold...it comes out of the oil cooler and can go to the degas tank or T into the coolant return line under the degas tank. I have mine returning into the PSP tank

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-18-19-52-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-19-52-01.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 89

Decker

Reaction score
This thread few months old and dead. You just wanted to show a picture of your engine. Btw looks really good.

strokin6L

Reaction score
This thread few months old and dead. You just wanted to show a picture of your engine. Btw looks really good.

Thanks, but no! I just wanted to show one way of running the Delta line. And to point out that there is absolutely nothing wrong with running one. And in fact...there are hundreds of guys running one without issues. Its the most recommended way of doing it with a ported intake manifold. If I really wanted to show off my engine bay I would've posted a full pic of it lol

Latest posts

Members online