Seat Covers (heated & cooled seats)

Sterling B.

Reaction score
So back in March I finally picked up a '15 KR F350 and it has heated and cooled seats. I've always liked the neoprene seat covers I have in my 2000, but I don't see these being great for the leather or being able to use the heated and cooled seats.

What seat covers are yall using on the leather heated and cooled seats? Thanks in advance!

RSK

Reaction score
So back in March I finally picked up a '15 KR F350 and it has heated and cooled seats. I've always liked the neoprene seat covers I have in my 2000, but I don't see these being great for the leather or being able to use the heated and cooled seats.

What seat covers are yall using on the leather heated and cooled seats? Thanks in advance!

No need for seat covers... i had my 2010 lariat with black leather and everything from tree work including pine trees, and mowing lawns, mulch jobs, weeding, snow removal, working in the pouring rain and getting in it soaked, and i had it detailed every 3 months or so, even at 180k the seats had little to no signs of wear, the carpet looked brand new, paint was brand new looking still, i had weather tech floor mats in the front, they seemed to work well.

Jomax

Reaction score

Don’t cover the seats. Just keep them clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online