useful 15 tuning/delete info

Reaction score
not true. the tunes rudy and I have run flawless in EVERY setting, only the exhaust brake is having issues. I have about 25 out there now with no complaints, the first tuners were loaded yesterday and today, and no issues to speak of. the exhaust brake was the last to be tackled and we didn't wanna holdup release over that. any purchaser wanting the exhaust brake functional will receive a tune pack with updated tunes as soon as its completely worked out. i have already heard of some horror stories from the other tuner you are referring to , and I'm sure he will get it right, but as of now, apparently there are driveability issues , of which i cannot report from my side of the fence.

Completely understood. By both I meant neither are perfect. There will be tune revisions. Although some are having better luck right out of the gate. Glad to hear yours are doing good! I'm chomping at the bit!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I do know there are some limitations both tuners will be fighting based of calibration and 2 specific tables that arent available to EITHER in Advantage.

Not to take anything away from either one, but like Morgan said. The EXACT same calibration that has been ripping in another truck for a few weeks instantly defueled in mine.

I have given up my regular cab for a few days in hopes of being able to define the tables needed for SCT, so that no matter WHO tunes the truck, they can define what they need.

Regardless, my little regular cab is a BLAST with the same tow tune Morgan is running. It's new software regardless, there are going to be bugs

oxcobra

Reaction score
My truck defueled/limited power the first 3 times after putting the tune. Given some time and miles it has not given me any more issues. I've done about 300 highway and 100 stop light city driving and seems to have worked itself out. Overall I am happy with my tunes

Latest posts

Members online