My rebuild/build tired of being basic

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Ok after having my truck lifted 11" on 38s it seems like every other person I see with a f250 has done the same thing. I am starting to feel like a white girl at a starbucks. Anybody that knows me knows that I can't stand not being different.
8uzemany.jpg

This is how the truck sit after I did my lift. 11" with 38 neatos "according to the song" on 24x14 American Force nightmares.
So the plan is to take the lift off and return back to stock height. I'll be running 22x12 American Force shifts and a 33" toyo m/t "mall terrain" tires. I refuse to put the factory radius arms back on so I decided to order a pmf 3 link from Trevor. All of my stock suspension has already been disassembled and sent off to powder.
u5yguju4.jpg

My plan is to have all my cosmetics of this build done before ennis.
After ennis I will start on the performance side of the build. I have already ordered a no limit egr delete so I won't have any rusty block off plates and a no limit CCV kit. I will also be ordering an H&S dual fueler kit and when released I will be ordering a MPD s467.7FMW turbo kit. I plan on putting just as much detail under the good as I have on the outside. Everything with be powdered or polished.
uhe9yjan.jpg

I have already sold my wheels and tires to help pay for the turbo kit. Looking like a cat on its tippy toes now.
I will try to upload pics along the way. If anybody has any suggestions don't be shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Hope to start removing the lift soon. Kinda hard to get motivated with the constant rain we have been getting here in Houston.:fustrate:

Dantron

Reaction score
If you wanna be different then why not drive around like thatLOL
You stole the words right from my mouth! I would have kept the lift and done something like H&S Bentley's truck, except a white platinum version of course. I don't know whether the inconveniences of driving a truck with that much lift was part of your decision though.

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
You stole the words right from my mouth! I would have kept the lift and done something like H&S Bentley's truck, except a white platinum version of course. I don't know whether the inconveniences of driving a truck with that much lift was part of your decision though.

Around here everybody has lifted white platinum superdutys. There are 4 others that I know of in Baytown alone. Im trying to break the mold not follow others. If all you do is follow others you will always be one step behind.

Dantron

Reaction score
Around here everybody has lifted white platinum superdutys. There are 4 others that I know of in Baytown alone. Im trying to break the mold not follow others. If all you do is follow others you will always be one step behind.
I know what you mean. I don't see many lifted trucks around where I'm at in Houston, at least not bigger than 8 inches or so. Did you end up re-gearing for those 38's?

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I don't see many lifted trucks around where I'm at in Houston, at least not bigger than 8 inches or so. Did you end up re-gearing for those 38's?

No I stayed with the factory gearing. It needed to be regeared as it down shifted a lot. Just never messed with it bc I knew I would change my set up sooner than later. I have problems, I can never just leave something alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

vrog

Reaction score
I was wondering what you were up to. Cant wait to see what you do next. Glad I joined this site. Lots of people who don't know when to stop, just like me. LOL

Jmuck

Reaction score
Very cool. I'm with ya, everyone has a big ass white Platinum these days. Pot calling kettle black here. Can't wait to see it all done.

There isn't a day that goes by that I wish I had just built a Lariat and left it at 6".

c.jank

Reaction score
itll look good.

Im running trevors 3 link on mine... 1.5" cut out of the factory coils, no block in the rear, 22x10.5 BMFs and 35" toyo MTs.. how it fits, i DK